Long LOUIS Imagine

Imagine it's your two year anniversary with Louis. Your phone vibrates, it's him. You answer your phone with a smile on your face, "Hey babe. Why are you calling so ealrly? Happy two years." Louis chuckles, "I know it's only seven. But I have something special planned for us today. What time can I pick you up [yn]? Happy two years to you too babe." A huge smile comes across your face, "How about eight?" You can tell he's smiling on the other line, "Perfect. See you then." "Wait, what are we going to do?" You ask while you're getting out of bed. "It's a surprise. See you soon babe. Love you," he says. After you hang up, you take a nice shower. Then you put on a new outfit you bought the day before - denim shorts, a white blouse, black toms, golden framed ray-bans, 3 gold bangles, a heart necklace. You look at the clock, fifteen more minutes until Louis arrives. With the time you have, you put on some makeup and perfume. DIIIIIIIING DOOONG! Louis' here! You grab your purse and open the door. "Hey babe," he says before giving you a kiss, "You look beautiful." You smile, "Thank you," you blush. You walk to his car as he holds your hand. "Where are we going?" You ask smiling at him. Man, you are so in love with him. "Wait and see." About an hour later, Louis stops the car. "We're here," he says. You step outside his car and look at the view. You're at a lake. "It's beautiful. But what if any paparazzi see us? And what about fans?" You ask nervously. "Ahh don't worry about them," he says taking a few thing sout of his trunk. You help him set down a blanket and a picnic basket. Opening the basket, you see your favourite food. "Shall we eat?" Louis says trying to be classy. "Of course," you giggle. While you eat, you talk about his music, your family, anything and everything. "Finished?" He asks. You smile and nod. "Alright, now come over here." He says. You walk pver to him and look out on the lake together. "It's getting a bit chilly, Lou. Have you got anything?" You ask. "Wait right here," Louis kisses your cheek, gets up, and gets a blanket from his car. You cuddle under the blanket as the sun sets. You look into each other's eyes and smile. He strokes you cheek and puts your hair behind your ear. You loved that. Closer and closer your heads move towards each other. Your foreheads touch. "I love you," he whispers. "I love you too," you whisper back. Now your noses are touching. You look into his eyes one more time and smile.. Finally, your lips meet his. It's the most passionate kiss you've had with Lou.