Love For Dan

//👆best thing like ever!!!//
\\this is my first youtuber fanfic so don't hate me I just ship it//
///PS trigger warning!!!!!////
(If I get anything wrong about Dan or Phil please tell me)

Phil's POV

I sit on my bed in front of the camera ready to start recording. Except one thing: I needed Dan.
Where is he? He was suppose to be in here.
"Dan!! Dan?" I walked out of my bedroom into the kitchen. "Dan?" I look around a little more.
I still couldn't find him.
I was walking past the bathroom when I yelled "DAN!! WE NEED TO START RECORDING!!!!"
Thunk!!
I heard a loud noise from the in bathroom.
"Dan?" I turn towards the door.
"Y-yea?" I heard. Sounded weak. Sounded like he'd been crying.
"Dan are you alright?" I lean up against the door, checking the knob, it was locked.
Of course
"Y-yea I'm Fine just....give me a..." He stops.
I hear him wince.
"A minute" he finished.
"Well..." I think for a second. "I'll be in my room"
I walk off to leave Dan to himself.
I'm worried about him. I hate it when he does this. He's only done it for the past few weeks.
Since he got back from...Mark's. Did something happen over there? I hope not, and I'm just crazy. Please let me be crazy.
I sit back on my bed thinking about the fun times we've had over these years. Until something half way under my bedside drawer caught my eye.
I lean over the side of my bed and pick up...
Our whisker sharpie.
I smile as I put it in my pocket.
It looks like Dan isn't coming out anytime soon. I look back at the camera and get an idea.

~A little bit later~

I adjusted the camera a little more before pressing the record button.
"Hey guys I'm sorry but I'm going to have to talk to you guys about Dan."
I look at the door and down the hall making sure Dan is still In the bathroom.
"He has been acting strange and avoiding me. And you guys have noticed too, Dan isn't as happy now and I don't know why."
I wipe my hand down my face.
"I hope I'm wrong but...I think Dan is..."
I tear up just thinking about it.
Please let me be wrong. Please.
"Currently he has locked himself in the bathroom. We need things that will make him feel better. Thank you all and goodbye."
I turn off the camera and get to work.

~Time skip to like an hour later~

Its uploaded.
Dan hasn't come out of the bathroom yet.
I go to my full length mirror and wipe my eyes. Half way through editing I had started crying.
Dan I can't lose you. Not like this. Not without me.
I sit on my bed and grab my laptop, wiping more tears away in the process.
Immediately I go to the comments to the video I posted. There weren't a lot about 15 so far.
'What's wrong with Dan?'
'Is he ok?'
'Is he...doing it again?'
Click
Creak
I hear the door to the bathroom open and footsteps to the kitchen. I stay put watching the door. Waiting.
After a little bit I hear the same footsteps coming to my door.
Dan walks in. Cola in hand.
He was wearing my Jake Hoodie and some jeans.
"H-hey Phil" he sat on my bed. "L-let's record a video!" He tried sounding like his old self.
But I knew he wasn't very happy being here.
I smile putting down my laptop.
"Dan I was worried. What were you doing in there for so long?" I tried getting him to tell me.
"I was....umm...I was...cleaning!"
I know you're lying Dan I can tell.
"Dan" My worry showing on my face. "Please" I take his hands, sliding my fingers into the hoodie sleeves a bit.
"You know you can tell me anything." I lean a little closer. "And I will help in anyway I can." I look into his beautiful eyes.
He was tearing up.
And so was I.
"Phil I...." His tears started spilling over "I'm sorry!!!" He hugs me and buried his face into my shirt. I hug him and snuggle my face into the crook of his neck.
After a little while of crying and hugging, he pulled back, wiping his tears.
"I-i-im sorry please forgive me..." He was still crying a good bit.
I take his hand and put a hand on the edge of my hoodie. I look him in the eyes. He nods but then looked away.
I look back down to his arm and gently pull up the sleeve.
Please dear God let me be wrong.
My tears finally break out as my mind breaks down.

His arm...its so...red...

His pure skin has been tainted.

No no no please no!!!

His arm was cut up. The inside of my hoodie was bloody.
My shaking hand traced over them. Feeling his pain. I look back up to Dan's face it was pained. And sad.
"Dan please. Never do this again. Please." I plead to him.
"I don't know if I can do that, Phil." He just stared at his arm.
"Try for me" I made him look at me, guiding his chin up.
His eyes softened after looking into my eyes.
"I'll try" he smiled. He was so cute when he smiled. His dimples were so adorable.
"Good. I love you too much to lose you." I say but quickly realizing what I said.
His face was surprised. But he quickly smiled and leaned into my hand still on his cheek. Almost purring into it.
"I love you too Phil." He looked into my eyes with innocence.
I leaned closer bringing his face into mine. Our lips collided.
Fitting together like puzzle pieces.
He broke the kiss a few seconds later.
He looked at me and giggled.
"That was nice"
"Very nice"
I then look back down to his arm. I quickly take it and usher him to follow me.
I walk into the bathroom and make him sit on the counter beside the sink.
"Now where is it?" I ask.
"Its..." He sighed "its under the trash can"
I look down then back up to Dan.
"Hmm smart hiding spot. Since you are the one who cleans the bathroom"
I bend down, move the trashcan, and grab the razor.
Still has a little blood on it.

My Dan's blood.

I quickly put in my back pocket, dealing with it later.
I take Dan's arm and put it under the faucet, turning it on and washing off his arm.
After wiping it off and making sure it was dry, I looked under the sink and got out some gauze. "This will most likely hurt, so put your other arm on my shoulder. If it hurts squeeze. I'll be gentler. Alright?"
He settled his hand onto my shoulder and nodded.
Steadily and slowly wrapping Dan's arm in the gauze.
After a few winces here and there, we were done.
"Thank you, Phil. I'm sorry for... All of this" he motioned to his arm.
"Its fine. No need to be sorry. But next time you feel like doing this." I place a hand on his arm. "Come to me, talk about it" I look into his eyes. He was tearing up again.
I then took his arm and started kissing up and down it. In between every kiss I'd say something like.
"Beautiful" or
"Funny" and
"Cute"
Things to make him feel better.
I heard him crying into his other sleeve while I was kissing his bandages.
After I was done, I took his face into my hands and looked into his amazing eyes.
"You are special. You are loved."
Tears leaking down his face.
I smile and lean in kissing away his tears.
"I love you too Phil"

__________________________
1333. Words.
Hope ya liked it!
If you read this please give me requests.
For like anything.
Drawings or Stories.
And I will see YOU in the next FanFic!
Buh-bye!!!