Escaping

Your P.o.v

"Y/N YOU LITTLE BRAT! GET DOWN HERE AND DO THE DISHES!" Shouted my drunk father. I walked downstairs and started washing up. I dropped one of the plates and it smashed on the ground. My father came in. "BRAT! CLEAN IT UP BITCH!" He shouted it. I felt a horrible pain that I was used to. Glass was around me. My dad had smashed a bottle on my head. My head was bleeding but my body had gotten more immune to it. I cleaned it all up. My father picked me up and threw me into the basement, aka my room. He threw down some barely edible bread. I ate it anyway its the only food I get. I crawled onto the lumpy matress and went to sleep.

I woke up. My dad was gone but I saw a note on the table by my bed. I read it. "Get some groceries little bitch." I sighed. I didnt care about hiding my cuts and scars as its 2am. I headed to the nearest shop thats open 24/7. I walked in.  I just grabbed what I needed from an aisle and left looking for everything else. I walked to the paying area and paid for my stuff. I walked home and put everything away. I put the plastic bag under the sink. Then my dad came in. He came towards me. He kicked me to the ground and kicked me when I was down there. I yelped in pain. He then pinned me to the wall. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. He smashed yet another glass bottle on my head. It hurt. He threw me into my 'room'. Thats when I decided. I heard my dads snores and headed up. I took a plastic bag and put my only other outfit in there along with some money my dad obviously didnt give me much pocket money he only gave me about 50p every month ive saved up ten pounds altogether. I havent got a phone though. I had no where to go but I have to get out of this dump. I didnt steal anything from my father because I could be arrested. I just want to leave. I slowly opened the door. I heard the creek. I winced because my dad was right near me on the sofa. It creaked really loud and my dads eyes shot opened. "GET BACK HERE BITCH" He yelled. I bolted. I ran as fast as I could. I'm nit very good at running as Ive only been to school for a year and I'm really skinny as I'm not fed much. But I'm alot faster than my dad. I shot into an alley way and layed on the cold hard ground. (And now I'm lying on the cold hard ground. xD sorry) I felt tears roll down my cheeks as I cried myself to sleep. 

I woke up at midnight and I decided to head to the shop to get myself atleast a blanket. Its getting closer to winter and I dont want hypothermia. I walked in and looked at some blankets. I'm only spending £5/$5/€5/whatever other currency on this because I need money for food. I looked at some blankets. I saw a nice one but it was fifteen (currency) I sighed looking at the small amount of money in my hand. I saw a sleeping bag. It was very small as it was meant for a child but it was all I could afford. I payed for it and went back to my alley. I unzipped the sleeping bag and curled up.

I woke up at a time that was a time and looked in the dumpster of my alleyway and saw some cardboard and found a pen. I wrote on the cardboard. 'Please help me. I need money for food.' I sighed and sat by on the pavement. Many people walked past me without glancing. Then a group of guys walked past and one dropped his wallet. I picked it. And without thinking I said "Excuse me! Sir!" The guys turned around. "One of you dropped your wallet. I handed it to the guy who dropped it. "Oh thanks, I'm Daniel, Daniel Seavey and I don't know how to say this but youve just got yourself 100 (currency)" Said daniel. The others just smiled. I gasped. "Thsi has to be no.. REALLY?" I asked shocked. "Yes this was a social experiment whichever homeless person was honest first gets 100 (currency)" he handed me the money. "Oh my gosh! Thank you!" I smiled alot hugging him. 

The next day

The first thing I decided to do is get some food then I could get a job! I jumped in joy. I looked at jobs I could afford. One was a maid and I decided to take up the job. I apparently was working at a mansion which had a band ive never heard of called Why Don't We living there. I'd managed to get a cheap phone. I headed to the address and rang the doorbell. Someone opened the door and instantly knew who it was. "Daniel? I'm working for you?!"