Chapter One ^_^

hello.... and welcome to my story... i am chance and this story is about my life. I wanted to start out by saying i am not a freaking professional writer so dont hate on my writing...

when my Daughter Brooklyn was born... it was the most happiest moment of my life. I just couldn't be happier... but then me and my girlfriend we started going at it... and i said that this wasnt a good idea to be together for the daughter, and i wanted to tell my daughter that we are still good friends with her mom just not like what we where... but i just couldnt think of a reason.... when she asked me daddy why is mommy never come to visit me... anymore. when she said that I just broke down... into tears... saying sweetie she loves you very much... but the drugs... took her away from us. she looks at me not understanding what i just said of course she wont shes only 3. but just wishing and praying that her mom will come back to her... that kills me the most... but i think now that Brooklyn is wishing her mom choose her and not the drugs would she be a better mother... to my child... would she want to see her.. or... would she just get drunk all the time and get high like shes doing. then i wonder... how can I be so hard on my self... when i see my friend graysonDolan01 have it worse... but then i think again... maybe... its just my luck to have a father... that doesnt care about me... or my music or my own child.... But anyways... i was beating.... kicked around by my father all the time as a kid... but the worse part... was when he called me up when he saw that i was on Boyband a new show on ABC... and actually have the fucking balls.. to say "son im proud of you" like that was like a it didnt ment shit cux of all the pain he caused when i was little... i cant forgive him... i will never will... yes i know that he is my father but i am never ever going to end up like him...

i dont hit my daughter.... if she is misbehaving i give her a time out and that works alot... i am more close with my mom... and when my dad came to the holiday meals... i would not talk to him... he would say Chance why no talk... in my head... i responded by   your fucking idiot you dont remember get fucking waisted and hitting the fuck out of me... like wow how can someone be so fucking off... oh ya drugs... then when i was 17... i got into drugs got in the wrong place at the wrong time, and thats where i met grayson dolan... he was only 14 at the time... and i met his Gang... and im 19 now..  so thats why this book is called a Changed Man... i changed my ways to make my self a better man... and i will never ever become my father...

so dont forget to fallow me and my band In Real Life. and i will post a chapter everyday if i can.. this is chapter one of A Changed Man... hope you like it