Persistent

"Oi, Leo!" Raphael banged on Leonardo's door for the 30th time now. "Would ya quit you're sulkin'? We need ya out there ya know!?"

"Go away..." Leonardo sighed

Raphael hit the door again. "You've been like that for a week now, won't ya get over it!?"

Leonardo didn't reply. He was just lying down on his bed, staring at the ceiling, the memory of that girl still lingering in his mind.

Raphael groaned in annoyance. "Agh! Whatever, do what ya want with you're sad life." And with that he walked away.

A few hours later, Leonardo quietly opened the door to his room, looking around for any signs of his brothers.

After confirming no one is around, he made his way to the kitchen. Hungry after not eating for days.

He rummaged through the fridge, hoping to find anything decent to eat. He settled on a few slices of cold pizza.

"So you're finally out huh."

Leonardo flinched at this. He turned his head to see Raphael leaning against the door frame, arms crossed. "Don't worry, I won't be out here long." Leonardo said dully as he walked towards the door.

Raphael blocked Leonardo with an arm. "Ya need to stop acting like this. Jus' get over her already."

Leonardo faced Raphael. "I'm not acting, what I feel is real. And you don't don't get to decide what I have to do."

"Fine, whatever. But Jus' lemme help ya out. It's annoying for us to see ya like this."

Leonardo closed his eyes as Raphael was speaking, contemplating. He opened his eyes to see the concerned look on his brother's face. With a sigh he said "Fine."

A small smile grew on Raphael's face. "I bet you'll feel better, I promise." He said as he moved his arm away from Leonardo's path.

"Alright, maybe tomorrow. I'm tired." Leonardo yawned as he made his way towards his room.

"Seriously? Dontcha get enough sleep when you're sulking in you're room?"

Leonardo let out an exasperated sigh at this.

"Alright alright, tomorrow"