Chapter 1

Breyana POV

I am sitting here listening to Malik and Xa talking about me getting in trouble at school again. Its the same speech everytime. And it never works. I still do what i want.

Malik-U can't keep getting in trouble everyday Bre. U know that u wouldn't be acting like this if Dad or Ace was here.

Me-But they're not here.

We heard the front door open and Ace walked in.

He saw us all in the front room. Malik and Xa was glaring at me and i was glaring right back at them.

Our other brother, Jayden, was out with some of his friends. Jayden is only 14 and he not even supposed to be out the house cause he got suspended yesterday. Ace is 28, Malik is 24 and Xavier is 22.

Ace-What is going on in here?

Malik-Bre got sent home from school again today.

Ace looked at me. He had that dad look on his face too.

Ace-Again?

Malik-Yea. This like the fourth time they had to send her home in the last 2 weeks.

He walked over and sat down next to me.

Ace-What u been doing that they gotta keep sending u home from school?

I shrugged my shoulders.

Ace-Use yo words.

I looked at the floor.

Ace-Either u gon tell me or im gon have to go figure it out for myself. And if i have to find out on my own, imma whoop yo ass.

I kept my head down. I know that no matter if i tell him or they tell him, im gon get a whooping.

He got up and walked to the kitchen, where Malik and Xavier was at. He asked them what all ihad did and they told him. It all consisted of talking back, cussing out my teacher, punching a girl in the face, and walking out of class cause the teacher had made me mad.

Ace walked back in the front room with his belt in his hands.

I started crying.

It had always worked on Malik and Xa and that's why they never whooped me. Cause when i start crying, they would soften up and just send me to my room.

Ace-Yo crying don't work on me. Now bring yo ass over here.

I walked over to him and he whooped me.

I'm crying really hard and loud.

Ace-Go stand over there in the corner and face the wall.

I did, not wanting another whooping.

He went in the kitchen and waited for Jayden to get home.
__________________________________
Chapter 2 coming soon.

Hope yall like this new book.