Chapter 1

Kay's P.O.V

 "Hey wassup" I said to my friend, Eya, on the phone. "Just wanted to ask you, what time does your shift end today?" she said. "I'm actually done already, why?" I said as I was going out of the coffee shop. "Bye Madame Lori, see you tomorrow" she looks at me and says "Bye darling, be safe on the way home!". 

"Yes madame!" I said as I completely walked out the store. "Anyways, what is that you want Eya?" I asked. "Just wanted to ask if you'd like to watch a movie tonight?". 

 "Sorry bud I can't, Claire and I need to hangout, apparently she's going to be busy for the whole month of November can you believe that?!" I exclaimed "Geez what is she up to now?" Eya sighed "No idea, but hey maybe next time?" I said going in the bus. "Yeah sure, have fun!" She said. "You too" I said as I ended the call. 

 As I got to the bus the only seat available was at the back so I sat there instead, The bus was about to leave when suddenly a guy went in looking for a seat.

 "Hey, is this seat taken?" He asked with quite an accent. "No, not at all" I said as I removed my backpack. "My name's Zackary, you can call me Zack or Ross though" He smiled offering a hand shake. "Kay, where did the name Ross come from?" I asked because Zack is way far from Ross. "Oh it's my second name, Zackary Ross Hargreaves III".

"Wow that's a long ass name" I chuckled. "Yeah, it's really cool, when you say it" good thing this guy's not a creep or I would've been really uncomfortable. "How about you?" I'm so confused with him right now. "What about me?" I asked. "I mean, what's your full name?". 

 "Weslyn Kay Mckenzie" I said. "Hmm Weslyn, great name you got there" He said smiling as he looked at me. "Yeah thanks" I look over to my right to see my stop. "Here's my stop, wish I could talk to you but I have to go and catch up with a friend" I said as I got up and walked out of the bus. 

 Ross' P.O.V 

 I smiled to myself as she left, I checked my phone to text her.. 

 Wait. 

 Shit.

 I didn't even get her number, Damn it. 

Maybe I'll see her around..

 As I got home, I searched for my cousin, Claire. "Hey Zack, Claire went to her friend's house she needs to catch up with her" Naomi said. Naomi's my older sister, we don't really talk to each other, but when we do, it always ends up with a big fight. "Thanks Yumi" I went to my little sister's room. "Hey Stella, did you eat dinner?" I said as I walked in her room. "Yeah, why?"

"Nothing, just asking" I said as I closed the door and went to my bedroom. Should I call Claire? Nahh, maybe she's having a great time with her friend. I should just sleep this off, I have classes tomorrow.

Kay's P.O.V

As I got home, I saw Claire parking her car full of... her things in an alley about 2 blocks from my apartment, Wonder what she's up to now. "Claire!! You coming??" I yelled at her, She looked at me as I opened my apartment door. "Uhhh yeah! be right there!!" she's acting weird... or maybe it's just me being tired, I should probably just get ready for our sleepover.