Death

Jim was a 20 year old uni student, he was 6ft 1 and had curly blond hair. He had a girlfriend named Emma and attended party's when ever was possible. He hosted party's in his own house every Friday, about 75 people turned up every time. He struggled to attend uni because he was stoned pretty much all the time.

One Friday his friends started to arrive at his house getting the party started. The walls were shaking, the sofas were raving. With two knocks at the door *BANG BANG* Jim opened with a tumble in his step... 200 people stormed in and started going wild. This was the biggest party he had ever had. His dealers arrived, they were so high they were giving free drugs.

Half an hour later, his house was destroyed but he was still raving. He decided it was time to take Emma upstairs to his room but... Randomly he forgot everything, his mind had been completely wiped. He fell to the floor in fright, his nose started to bleed and his body started to shake. Emma was running around trying to find a phone "HELP! Someone please help" she screamed. The music stopped everyone had no clue what was happening until Emma found a phone, she didn't call for an ambulance but instead she called his parents and said "I think he's overdosed on drugs" everyone drops their drinks in shock and are clueless in how to help him.

Emma holds him close to her, but she can feel a Jim getting cold. She couldn't do anything the phone lines were down all she knew is that his parents are on their way. Jim started to apologise with the last breaths he had, he knew his heart was slowing down. He didn't know what he was apologising for because he couldn't remember anything. He kept repeating "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry"