Chapter 1: ZONED

Experience. That's all my mother told me that in the new environment we live in we should experience something new she wasn't wrong but she wasn't right why do I have to experience what I don't want to, 

                                                                          *Currently sleeping*

"Dira are you okay Dira!" All I hear are people calling my name I don't know why but its's just all happening so fast..people are gathered around me like I'm dead.....people I don't recognize "Dira wake up Honey" As I hear the sound Of my mother's call I sigh in relief knowing it's a dream which will go away and never return just like the rest of them. I open my eyes to see my room a complete mess which is so unlike me

,confused I get up to see things that are supposed to be in my closet are on the floor "what is going on these clothes are to dressy for me to wear anywhere why are they out!" I quickly fold them and put them away and go back to bed still confused...

,confused I get up to see things that are supposed to be in my closet are on the floor "what is going on these clothes are to dressy for me to wear anywhere why are they out!" I quickly fold them and put them away and go back to bed still confused I check my phone to see what the outside world did without me  searching my phone to see pictures of people that are placed in different genres social, preppy, fake, ugly, which isn't new to me this new place that my mom and i moved into was just the beginning of something new she say's but isn't new to me. "Didn't you hear me calling you child your gonna be late for school and how did you sleep last night?" That was odd my mom never asked me that question before " Good I guess my head hurts though why?" I was confused to why my mom would ask me that question but at the same time pleased that we actually had a conversation without arguing, " I came into your room and you were doing some weird thing taking out your clothes and whatever but just get ready for school before you walk" Well she is back to her senses but why was i taking out my clothes I never do that probably that's why those clothes were out, anyways I wasn't at all that excited about my new school so i just decided to wear what I wanted to I quickly slipped on some black sweatpants and green sweater crop top, I slipped on my black vans and looked in the mirror I rolled my eyes just so when i go to school they would know I didn't care I quick flat ironed my hair and went downstairs and got in the car I looked at my mom and she looked at me I felt a weird cause we never do this, " is something wrong" I said " No Just have a good day at school okay honey be good I don't want us to have to move again" I smiled for the first time at my mom usually we would have an argument before school but this time it was different something had changed then i noticed my mom was tearing up and unexpectedly so was I I was so confused she was acting like it was my first year of high school but i didn't want to ruin the moment so I wiped her tears she wiped up mine then on the way we went to school.

Soooo How do you like chapter one so far it maybe a little boring but I'm trying so feel free to put any constructive criticism I post every chapter every Wednesday so make sure you check it out ~xoxo Theresa