tell me its okay(sequel to mr.downey 3rd part)

steph's p.o.v

"so how do we kick off this beautiful summer aside from a wedding we already did that," I asked rob plopping down on the couch next to him. "I'm thinking...honeymoon!" He said excitedly. "Alright where do you want to go?" I asked. He just shrugged. "Okay close your eyes, picture us on a honeymoon, what do you see?" I asked. "I see a beautiful beach, a big house no one around, the sun shining, oh and you naked" He said with a big grin. "Okay open your eyes, you weirdo" I said laughing. "Now in all seriousness where do you want to go?" I asked in a more serious tone. "Anywhere as long as i get to see that last part again" he said chuckling and pulling me into him. "Oh jeez, okay, theres this beautiful place Bobby told me about. his uncle owns it and said we could use it" I said. "So really you already knew where we were going?" Rob chuckled. "Ya basically" I said smiling. "Okay are there a lot of people there?" He asked. "Nope his uncle basically owns the whole thing." "Okay where is this place?" He said getting confused."On an island" I said smiling wider. "Alright! I'm in!" He practically yelled excitedly.

Alright, I'll call Bobby and see when we can head out there." I said and pulled out my phone.

Hello?

 Hey Bobby

Oh hey steph whats up?

I'm just calling to let you know we were going out to your uncle place, we just need to know when we can go.

Oh well he doesn't stay there during the summer and he left me the keys so whenever you are ready to head out there i can take you guys.

Okay i'll give you a call when we pick a day, we should be going soon.

Alright, I'll talk to you then, bye

bye.

"Okay so Bobby said--" "I know I heard your phone was basically at my ear too smarty pants." Rob said before I could finish. "Oh" I said a giggled. I snuggled in close to him and he wrapped his arms around me. 

...

"so we need to pick a date for our honeymoon," I said. "okay lets go tomorrow" rob suggested. "you're funny, we atleast need time to get ready," I said pushing him gently. "im serious, what do we need to get ready for, were gonna be together thats all that matters," he explained. "you really want to go tomorrow dont you?" I said with a serious face. "I really do, I just want to get out of this place and go somewhere with you."

I looked at him for a while he  was really serious, he was sincere. "okay, okay we'll go tomorrow" I said with a smile. his face lit up and he pulled me into a hug. I laughed and hugged him back for a while. I didnt want to let go I just wanted to have his arms around me forever.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

okay so finally I finished the first chapter!! let me know what you think ill try and update soon :)

p.s sorry its a little short...I think haha :)