The Big Move

Third person POV:
Tessa was in her room sleeping still. Logan was getting ready for school in her room. She went to her closet and got her clothes out that she was going to wear to her first day of her new school. She had moved to the town with her siblings, Tessa and Jade. She picked out a long sleeve white shirt, black leggings, black Nike shoes, and grey socks.

She grabbed a towel then walked to her bathroom

She grabbed a towel then walked to her bathroom. She put her clothes on the counter in the bathroom and turned the shower on. She took her pajamas off and put them in her dirty clothes basket. She waited until the shower was warm and got in. Tessa was still sleeping in her room. Jade was downstairs making breakfast.
JADE'S POV:
I looked at the clock. It said 7:45 am. I turned the stove off and went upstairs to see if Tessa was up. I knocked on Tessa's door, but she didn't answer me. "Tessa are you up?" I asked her. Tessa still didn't say anything. I wrapped her fingers around the doorknob and slowly twisted it. I walked to Tessa's bed. "Wake up Tessa." I said and shook her gently. Tessa groaned and rolled onto her stomach. "Tessa you have to get ready for school or you'll be late." I said. "Fine I'll get up." Tessa said but it was muffled by the pillow. I sighed and went back downstairs to finish cooking.
LOGAN'S POV:
I stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around myself. I smiled and wrapped my hair in a towel too then I started to dry myself off with the towel that I wrapped around her body. Once I was dry I put my clothes on. I took the towel out of my hair and took my blow dryer out and my hair brush. I started to brush my hair. After a few minutes it was dry. I put a hair tie around I wrist in case I wanted to put my hair up later. I walked downstairs and looked at Jade. "Hi." I said and smiled. "Hi Logan." She said and smiled back. "Just in time for breakfast." She added and smiled as she put the plate of food in front me.
TESSA'S POV:
I got out of bed and got I clothes. I got a black jacket, a red shirt, black leggings, and black shoes.

I went to my bathroom and got my hair straightener out and plugged it in

I went to my bathroom and got my hair straightener out and plugged it in. I got my hair brush out and brush it while I waited. I took a shower the night before so I didn't have to take one in the morning. I grabbed the straightener and started to straighten my hair. A few minutes later I finished. I smiled and unplugged it then went downstairs to the living room. Jade and Logan were sitting on the couch. "You're food is in the microwave. Heat it up." Jade told me. Jade was wearing a black shirt and a black skirt that looked like a dress, she also had black shoes on.

"Ok

"Ok." I said and went to the kitchen and pushed the buttons on the microwave and heated it up for ten seconds then I sat down and started to eat. It was now 8:30 am. I put my plate and fork in the sink. "Ok guys it's time to go to school." Jade said and got her keys. She grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and went outside to the car. Logan and I got our bags and their phones and went outside too. We got in and Jade drove to the school. Jade stopped the car. "Have a good day at school." She said and waved at then as they got out. "Bye Jade." Logan said happily. "Bye." I mumbled. Logan smiled as she went to the office to get her schedule. I followed her but I wasn't smiling. I was tired and I just wanted to go to bed. We arrived to the office and sat down in the chairs. The front desk lady noticed them come in. "Hello what do you need?" She asked them. Logan stood up and walked to the desk. "We are the new students." Logan said. "Ok. You can go into the principle's office." She said. She pressed a button. "Sir you have two students here who are new." She said. "Thanks. Tell them to come in." The principle said. She went back to work and grumbled something that Logan couldn't make out. I followed Logan to the principle's office. "Hi." Logan said. "Hello, which one of you is Logan?" He asked. Logan raised her hand. "I'm assuming you are Tessa then." He said looking at me. I nodded her head. "Ok well here are your schedules and locker numbers and locker combinations. Good luck and have fun." He said. We got up and wondered around the hall looking for our lockers. The bell ran and the halls that were once swarming with students and teachers were now empty. We sighed and looked around completely lost.
---------------------------------
If this gets at least three votes and 10 views I will make another chapter.