Hoping for Togetherness

She was just 16 when she met the most hated person in hee life, never thought of falling in-loved with him. He was not good looking but he is gentle, and kind hearted person. He courted her for almost a year and finally they become lovers.

Appearances, religions, oppinions, and comments of other people are not so important what matter most is the love that they had for each other and no one can ever change it.

Because of the greatest love, they had gone beyond their limitations and felt like forever does really exist. They were sure to each other and wanted to build thier own family soon.

Until one day they found out that world seems so unfair to be the antogonist of thier love story but they faught for it again and again and again. They broke-up many times until one day he just said to her "There is no use at all shouting to the world how much I love you because we always ended up like this, maybe we need to accept the fact that we are not made for each other. We are not destiny." The tears rolled down on her face thinking that he has the point.. it hurts her so much and can see it on her love's that it hurts him too. They hug each so tight while they were crying... They were wishing that day not to end because they know after that day it would be a different day for them living thier lives without each other. No words can define the pain on that moment.

He left for somewherelse to heal his pain and she stayed contuining her studies. They were striving to live thier lives without the connection between them it was indeed one of the hardest part of life but what they realized acceptance is what they need most, they need to move on to have peace on thier mind and continue to live thier life, focus and be happy everything was just a part of good memory but there is still a part of them hoping for thier togetherness soon. There might be an end to thier love story but it is not impossible to have another chapter of it.