Crudelis Phylarchus

People who's being hard on other is actually more harder than themselves.

---

"Anything new?" 

"No sir." 

"Go." 

I hold the documents i've been dying to read since i entered this clan. Files, Records and everything's here. I know i'm an official member of this association but you don't know the caecus tries. they always have a secret in their sleves and everything about them, is so confidential. even my own twin's record is. 

"Sir, Ms Crymthomnique's here." 

"Shit." 

I fold my documents and hid them in my drawer. She enter gracefully in my office. Gracefully enough to bewitched me good thing i've learned my lesson. 

"What are you doing here?" 

She smirked and sat right infront of me. In that moment, i can all feel my feelings over flowing just for her. right for that moment, i can't think anything but to hug her tight and close her in my arms but outside of this overflowings emotions lies a cold and a lying face. 

"Cold cold cold one, huh?" 

Every industry that knows that TGR exist knows that i'm a cold person. one who hold the throne in the next generation. the one who's suppose to bring the best of TGR but to tell it prankly, deep inside me lies a hardship and nervousness. i'm not cold. i'm not mean. nobody break this heart. no one messes with me because from the very start, people choose me to be in this rank. because right from the start, my twin choose me to be the next king. because right from that moment, all my dreams have fallen apart. the only reason on to why i'm being hard to others.