100 days of happiness

I ran up to my room, crying my eyes out. No one was home right now. My mother worked 12 hours a day as an nurse, and my dad was a cop.

I thought of calling Luke about telling him about the cancer, but that would break his heart, and the last thing I need is him with me all day.

I quickly grabbed a piece of paper, writing down my thought and feelings.

Please keep in mind that 100 days ago, i had an exam, and it was positive. i have cancer. 

I quickly crumpled up the piece of paper. It sound like a biography. I logged onto twitter, checking my news feed.

@hello_there_weirdoes just tweeted: How does Hitler ties his shoes? into little Nazi's cx.... is there a crime against puns?

I smiled at her little joke. Funny, but I think some people would say opposite. I scrolled down, reading little jokes and watching some videos when I saw a picture. I clicked on the profile. Bucket list? It showed so many useless wishes.

Go to the beach, Get married, visit the world.

Then it hit me... well more like being scared into the idea... Luke walked into my room with a butcher knife and a disguise.

"What are you looking at?" Luke said in between laughs

"Well I was just thinking about doing a wish list. You want to help me think of some?" and since then, we brainstormed many, many wishes. We made up about 40 wishes.

1. Go to London

2. meet one direction

3. drink a margarita

4. go to Santa Monica

5. Visit the world

6. Sleep with a guy

7. Sleep with a girl (Luke's idea)

8. Get drunk

9. Get a boyfriend

10. Join a band

"Why are you making a bucket list?" Luke asked all of a sudden.

"You never know what's going to happen... life is a mystery and you have to live it to the max" I say. Luke chuckled. "That was deep" Luke says, hugging me.

----------------

Hi guys. please don't get offended with that pun... I just really love puns. If you know me in real life, most of my facebook post are puns...

That twitter account I made up, and i dont know who it belongs to. follow me on Instagram if you haven't (this_weirdo_cynthia) and my twitter..  even if I don't use it anymore.

*Note that I don't really post anything about any of my books, just weird stuff.

*I'm gonna add ten more wishes onto the next chapter

Thanks for reading. love you all with all my heart, and don't forget to smilec: