Introduction

A/N - This is a sequel to Stole My Heart (Niall). Please do check out that story first before you start reading this. Thank you :) -Sheri :) x

Introduction: 

Hi, you must have heard of me. I'm Chelsea Edwards. I am currently living in London with my best friend, Kelly Williams. You might have heard of her and of course, One Direction.

It all started when I first met her when I was just going for a job around the neighbourhood. I tripped over a rock and suddenly, I bumped into someone whom I really didn't expect and haven't seen in a very long time. Yup, it's Kelly. She told me that she was living with a group of friends. So I decided to pop by her place for a visit and it happened that her friends were One Direction.

You must be wondering, how did I manage to get to London, what about my family, and of course, who I fell in love with in the past and present.

I was in my third year of high school 3 years ago and graduated. I told my parents, "I want to persue my dreams and become a singer." Obviously, they objected. I believed that dreams to come true.

"It's summer break, and I'm gonna work my butt off and earn my own money to get into a college which majors in the arts. It's fine if you don't want to contribute, I'll do it myself.", I told my parents. By now, you should know that I am a very independent person. I can cook really well too.

I worked at a cafe for a part time job and earned enough money so that I can move to London. I'm happy to say that my parents finally agreed and I did earn enough money and got into the college of my choice after all the auditions and callbacks. Fortunately enough, I graduated successfully 

I'm eighteen this year and I work in a restaurant. I sing at the restaurant everyday from morning till night. I've received compliments whenever diners come in, so I'm pretty overwhelmed about it. It makes me happy because I love what I do which is singing.

I have my own apartment. I'm living alone, like I said, I was an independent person.

A/N - HI GUYS! :) Thank you all so much for 1.8k reads on Stole My Heart (Niall)! :) I'm overwhelmed. This is AMAZAYN! :) What do you think would happen to Chelsea? :) Leave a comment, fan, and vote! Thanks again! Will be posting the first chapter soon! :) -Sheri :) x