Ben Taylor fanfiction

Hey everyone hope you enjoy this story(my first fanfiction)

It was the last day of school for 12 y/old Dani. Dani has two younger brothers. David and Malcom. Two months ago she found an app called vine and she fell in love with Tayvion Power, and she liked Ben Taylor. She would DM them on Instagram but she couldn't meet them because they lived in LA and she lived in Atlanta.

Two years later:

It was the summer before Dani went to 9th grade and she was super excited. Over the years she got over her crush for Tayvion and Ben, and she met them at a meet & greet, but she had a boyfriend named Alex. We'll during the summer Dani found out that Alex cheated on her and it was Dani's first heartbreak she was devastated. Later that week her parents told her that they were moving to LA she was happy and sad. She wouldn't be able to see her friends anymore.

Two weeks later:

Dani's POV

It was time for the big move and Taylor, Jadeyn, Isabella, and Madison were crying with me. I cried the whole time on the airport. When we got there we moved into a big house much bigger then my other one. Once we got settled in there was a knock at the door. I went to open it and to my surprise was a 16y/old boy, 14y/old boy and what it looked like, one of there dad's. My parents and two younger brothers weren't there. They went to the store. I Invited them in. They looked so familiar but I couldn't tell where I've seen them from.

Ben's POV

I went over Tayvions house today and he said they got new next door neighbors and we were gonna bring them cookies. I was excited because it could have been a girl, a cute girl. When we opened the door a girl by the name of Dani let us in. She was gorgeous, she had on a white shirt that said Can I go back to sleep with black short and black vans. She looked about 14 and I could tell Tayvion liked her too cause he didn't say anything.

Tayvion's POV

We went to bring our new neighbors some cookies. When we got there a girl opened the door she was the only one home. She was stunning and I couldn't help but stare and I noticed that Ben felt the same way. She invited us in and introduced herself. Dani, that's a beautiful name. To my surprise she said thanks and blushed a little. Oops did I say that out loud.

Destorm POV

We went to our new neighbors house and brought cookies. A young girl maybe 14 opened the door, both Tayvion and Ben couldn't speak. She introduced herself. Her name was Dani. When she said that tayvion blurted out that's a beautiful name. I could tell she was shocked. Since the boys couldn't speak I introduced themselves to Dani.

Dani POV

When I introduced myself Tayvion blurted out that's a Beautiful name. I was shocked but I managed to say thank you. Destorm started a conversation like where's your parents do you have any sinlings? I answered, but as soon as I did Destorm said he had to leave. I didn't want him to leave cause then it would be awkward with just me tayvion and ben. Lord help me. We ended up watching Netflix and watched the conjuring it was super scary. I screamed at some parts and the boys just laughed. I started drifting off and my head was leaning on Tayvion's I could tell Ben was jealous, so I whispered to him and told him next time me and him could cuddle.

They left at the same time my parents came in they introduced themselves and left. My parents said tomorrow the adults and Malcom and David were going to the zoo.

Next day

Ben POV

Yesterday was awesome. Tayvion Dani and I watched the conjuring. During the movie I stared at Dani but thankfully she didn't notice. At the end she was laying on Tayvion. I was devastated but to my surprise she whispered to me that we would cuddle next time. Today we are going to the movies while our parents and Dani's little brothers go to the zoo. I was happy when I found out Tayvion had dance rehearsals. That meant me and Dani could be alone at the movies. We went to see frozen and it was an awesome movie. I could tell Dani enjoyed it and I saw a tear fall from her face I gently wiped it away and she looked at me very lost but I could tell she liked it. In the middle of the movie she told me she was cold and I said I was too. Neither one of us had jackets so we started to cuddle. At that moment I realized I was in love with Dani.

Tayvion POV

I knew Ben really liked Dani, and so did I but she's younger and I didn't want to seem creepy. Yesterday we watched the conjuring and towards the end Dani was lying on me. Ben was totally devastated but she whispered something in his ear and he lit up. Us three were gonna go the movies but I didn't want to make Ben jealous so I lied and said I had dance practice. I knew he was gonna make a move.

Dani's POV

Me and Ben went to the movies I was excited because I liked him a lot. We went to see frozen and there was a sad part and a tear escaped my face. Ben surprisingly wiped it away. We were both cold so we started cuddling I could tell he was happy. When the movie ended we walked out and he said he had to leave, but he would walk me home. When we got to my door he whispered in my ear and said he really like me and I said me too. Then to my surprise he asked me out. At that moment I didn't say a word and I could tell he was hurt. Then immediately I jumped in his arms and said yes. I kissed him on the cheek and went inside.

I was so shocked so I decided to FT my BESTIES. I told them the news and they were screaming.

Tayvion's POV

Ben walked in very excited and he was blushing hard.As soon as he saw me, he told me everything I was so shocked. They just met each other but I was happy for him.

Ben's POV

I don't know what took over me but I asked Dani out. She jumped in my arms and said yes. Then she kissed me on my cheek and waved good bye. Before I went home I went to tell Tayvion I was glad he supported me.

Dani's POV

After two weeks of living on LA me and Bens relationship grew. Tayvion, Destorm, Ben, and my family took a vacation to Miami. We rented a beach house it was awesome! There was go carting pools water parks amusement parks and much more. It was extremely fun. Tayvion brought his girlfriend Kayla. She's nice and fun, we even had a girls day. We talk about Tayvion and Ben a lot. It's funny how quick we bonded.