Chapter 1

Authors note pls follow 9623456kb
She is writing a new book called mom was right and pls read her book called Cure?and thank all of you who read my first book and I hope you enjoy the second
-------------------------------------------------------

I have lived in Dayton, Texas my entire life I am a super huge band nerd. I don't have a lot of friends but I have a few.
My name is Ava Fletcher, I recently moved away from Dayton though and I now live in New Orleans . I moved into house that an old lady used to live with a girl who passed away in the bathroom. It kinda creeped me out but I wasn't worried.
   I mean ghost aren't real right? I gonna miss my band and my few friends but I think living in this house will be fun the first thing that catches my eye about the house is the gray chipped paint . And the yard which is missing patches of grass I go inside and look around there are 5 bedrooms 3 bath and a kitchen and dining room and an attic and a basement . I first went into the kitchen which was really dirty . I walked out of the kitchen and went to the basement it was really creepy down there so I hurried and ran back up the stairs but as I was running up one of the boards broke . And I yelled for my brother and he walked in and started to laugh and started to tease me. I got up and punched him in the arm then he said still laughing "your weak" I felt my cheeks getting warm and I ran upstairs . I went up the other set of stairs it said the house was two story in the ad but there was 3 stories hmm that's odd I thought. When I got out of the basement I went to a bedroom in the downstairs area and I opened the door and I saw a bed and a nightstand that was covered in dust. I quickly closed the door and went upstairs I went to the first bedroom on the right and slowly creeped the door open and I looked around inside it was a beautiful room there was a full size bed with a night stand next to it and a lamp on top that fit perfectly with the decor in the room and there was a dresser over in one of the corners of the room and a closet filled with clothes . I decided that it was the room I wanted . After I finished looking around in that room I went out and shut the door I went to each bedroom opening the door and looking inside quickly before shutting the door and then finally I found a door at the end of the hall and opened it up to a set of stairs and I went up the creaky stairs slowly not wanting to break another stair and the first thing I saw was a black trunk with the wood showing at the worn corners I went over to it and opened it up to find two journals one had a name marked that I think said Alana mith or Smith I couldn't tell and a one said Carrie on the front I grabbed them both and took them to the room I wanted and shut the door behind me.