Much Love! ( Shawn Mendes )

Today was the day... I was going on MagCon tour as a special guest. I'm so nervous. I was also really happy because I need this, to get away. I need to get away from Michael. Mike for short. He's my ex. And probably the biggest mistake of my life.

"Emma, dear. Are you ready? We need to head to the airport." my mom called up the stairs.

I gave my room one last look. I won't see it for 8 weeks. Man. I'm gonna miss this place, and all of my friends.

and with that, I headed downstairs, slipped on my VANS, and walked to the car.

We get to the airport, walk inside and go to security. My mom starts to tear up.

" Emma Lynn, please promise me you'll be safe, no sex, drugs, or anything to get you into trouble. But if you need to knock a bitch up, don't be afraid to do it!" She said.

" I won't momma, I promise."

" alright baby girl. I love you. Call me when you land! I love you. Bye. "

" I love you too momma. I will. Bye. "

And with that, I walked past security with no problems and went to the bare room before the plane took off.

I tried to make myself look more presentable. Let me tell you a little bit about myself.

My name is Emma Lynn Grant. I'm 15 and I currently live in New York, I'm going on Magcon tour as a special guest because I sing. I'm really excited. My favorite is Shawn. I love Taylor too, but I would never be with him. I see him as a big brother and I love his style. Tie-dye, bandanas, beanies, and vans. Yasssssss. Anyway! I have dark brown ombré hair that goes about half way down my back. I've got blue eyes that everyone says are gorgeous but I don't really like them. I play soccer and run track. I don't have the fittest body, but its okay. I have huge muscly legs from soccer. I'm also 75% Puerto Rican so I'm tan all the time. I don't really like myself. I've got major depression and self harm issues. But my mom doesn't know. And I plan on keeping it that way.

"Flight 420 to California is not boarding I repeat flight 420 to California is now boarding." I heard over the intercom.

And with that, I was on the plane and off to California to meet the boys. .