Moving On?

Tessa POV
So today I was walking down the stairs when I saw Tony pacing back and forth in front of the door. I just looked at him confused and when he saw me he turned pale and stood silent by the door.

Tessa: hey Tony.....are u ok?

Anthony: hey t...t..Tessa, yea I'm perfectly fine

Then he leaned on the door and when he does that he doesn't want me to see something. So I just started to slowly walk to the door but he stopped me.

Anthony: don't open it....trust me on this Im like ur brother and I don't want u to get hurt

I just laughed because he was being really weird.

Tessa: Tony wat are u talking about....nothing can hurt me

And then I opened the door I regretted it. I had a water bottle in my hand and when I saw who was outside in the front gate it fell out of my hand. I felt my eyes start to tear up, so I just closed the door quickly.

Anthony: Tess I'm so sorry....I....I didn't stop u I'm sorry

Tessa: no tony it's not ur fault it was about time I had to see it....for I could stop hoping that wat he did to me was a mistake but I guess not. Don't blame yourself for this plz..... it's about time I move on

I just kissed his cheek and got my car keys from the kitchen and walked to him.

Tessa: Tony thank u so much for letting me see this.... I appreciate that so much. It's about time I move on and stop thinking he will apologize and come back. That he will leave her and come back to me. The he ever even loved me like I loved him. I deserve better and I'm not going to let him stand in my way.

And with that Tony looked shocked but proud of me so started to walk and as I opened the door I said.

Tessa: oh and tell Jake not to wait up on me I might get home pretty late or just stay a Bry's house

I started walking fast as I got out of the house. Because from the corner of my eye I could see them making out. So I got out my phone and called Bry and explained the situation. She was so mad that she didn't want me going back to the team 10 house for tonight so we were going to have a sleepover with Kian. Everyone else was out and weren't getting back in a week ( since this is my story Meredith doesn't exist ). As soon as I thought about Kian I started smiling like and idiot. Thing is I have always had a crush on him even when I was with Chance but I was really head over heels for chance so I ignored my feelings. Kian Lawley was the most hottest guy I have ever seen. I mean besides Chance, but he doesn't count anymore he's in the past and now I'm going looking into wat the future has in store for me. Will I ever find happiness? Idk how long it will take me but I will find it.

And with that I drove to Bry's house. But before I got there I went to Starbucks and got us all drinks.

Might post another chapter tmrw. And sorry for how short it is I will write more tmrw. To be continued......