Zombie Novel.

It started at midnight. Just before the fog washed away and the big bright sun came up. The day the possible end of the world happened was June 27, 2015. All I heard were the faint screams a long way aways. Today is September 26, 2015.

*3 months ago*

I lived about 20 miles away from any store so I had to drive quite a while to see living people. I didn't live with any one or had any pets, just me. I inherited this big white house from my grandparents. I got up at about 6:00am and tried to make my self as presentable as possible. I had a job interview at Pesco and I wanted to look nice. It wasn't my dream job, but it would work. I looked in the mirror and studied my face. I had bright hazel eyes and long redish brown hair and moderate lips with a little nose. I wasn't ugly, I guess, but I wasn't the most beautiful person either. I had a thin body and pretty moderate boob size. I wore a bright purple dress shirt because purple was my favorite color and black skinny jeans. See, I'm not girly. I was the kind who hung out with boys and dyed their hair too much. 'Geez I'm 21 and I look like I came out of a horror movie.' I thought to myself. I've never liked the way I look, I don't know why, I just didn't. Suddenly, I was jolted out of my thoughts by the sound of my phone ringing. It was Harry. Of course I answered it, Harry is my best friend. When I answered all I heard were the muffled screams in the background, then Harry's voice.

"Rosalie! Are you in the city yet?"

"No, I just got ready. Why? Whose screaming?"

"I don't know. Something happened to everyone. Its like they went crazy and started eating each other." He sounded insane but I listened.

"Are you serious?"

"Dead. Stay where you are. I'm coming to get you. Pack some clothes, food, and maybe...." He trailed off.

"Yes??"

"A knife." and then the line went dead.

I hurried and got the things he said to get. What ever this was, it was big, and I am not going to get eaten.

**************

Harry arrived shortly after I finished packing. I heard the car door slam and my front door immediately opened up. Harry walked straight in, grabbed my bags, and walked straight out.

"Where the hell are we going?" I asked after locking the front door to my old hellbound house and headed towards the car.

"Atlanta. The government has set up a quarantine zone."

"What do you think this is?"

"I may sound crazy but I think it might be a zombie apocalypse."

"Your joking right?" i said as I hoped in the car and closed the door.

"I wish I was." This scared the hell out of me.

I didn't say anything, I didn't want to. Soon enough we were on the road.

***************

We lived on the edge of Colorado, a couple miles way from Kansas, in a town called Carrietown. I didn't think we would make it to Georgia in time, but I guess we'll see.

I hated road trips. I get really car sick and we always end up having to go back home. I'm guessing this time I can't go back home. I'm honestly not scared, just eager to get to Atlanta and find out what this is. I hope its the slow walking zombies, that would be so much better. Well it would be better if there were no zombies, but if I had to choose, it would be the slow ones.

Harry poked me on my shoulder. I guess he said something.

"Sorry. Did you say something?"

"Yea. I said I guess your not getting the job at Pesco."

"Yea," I laughed " I guess not."

Then we sat in silence.

⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩

Ello. My name is Zoey and this is my first story. Please read and don't judge I'm not a good writer. Rosalie is modeled after the girl from Mortal Instruments and Harry Williams is modeled after Harry Styles. So thanks!!!!!