2

3 days later,

It's finally time to leave i'm going to miss this place so much. I have lived here all my life and I don't want to leave. I already said goodbye to all my friends, which sadly is only five, but hopfull they will be able to come visit me and my new life.

As we get out of the uber, I start tearing up. I see Ben, Parker, Justine, Mark, and Izeddia, my best friends. They all run up to me and engulf me in a big bone crushing hug, afraid I will disappear at any moment.

When all the the goodbyes are done, we head for the boarding gate. When we get there I see dozens of fans. Right I forgot to say I am a famous Youtuber. I have 7.6 million subscribers.

They all asked to take pictures, and I eventually gave in. They were all so supportive about me leaving to live in California. Then it hit me. The reason we are leaving is for me to do Youtube.

My mom has been so supportive about my career, but when I said I wanted to do youtube as a full time job she was a bit iffy about it but let me, and in about a year my channel had grown so much that my mom had said I could stay out of college to persue my dream.

I just didn't think it would be this soon.

(time skip: after the plane ride)

When we got our bags back we immediately went outside to get a driver to take us to our new home but I saw someone so much more surprising. My cousins...

//////////

Who's the cousins?

I hope you liked this chapter. The next one will be out soon.

Bye<3