Character Info

Hey everyone....so, you've probably noticed that I've been making reader inserts mostly about Hetalia. It's not my fault that it's so addicting! So this is a crossover about Hetalia(*Mentally cheering*) and a gag anime I'm not sure if some of you know about called Mr. Matsuno(Is that what it's called?) If you have then great! Anyways, instead of they're being Sextuplets, they're Septuplets! With YOU the wonderful reader as their only, and not to mention younger, sister.

 Notes for the reader about you and the family:

 You were born after Totomatsu, the pink hoodie wearing guy, making you the youngest Matsuno sibling. Osomatsu is the eldest, he wears a red hoodie, and is their (often self-proclaimed) leader. He is also the best fighter out of them all. As an adult, he continues to act as the self-proclaimed leader and is bull-headed and immature, but played as the more average of the brothers. His brothers call him "The miraculous idiot." Karamatsu is the second eldest, he wears a blue hoodie. He is called "The cool idiot." As an adult, he is the cool guy wannabe who desperately wants girls to like him and think he's cool, so he pays up airs around them all the time, only to fail miserably and end up being ignored. His brothers often say he is painful. Choromatsu is the third eldest, he wears a green hoodie. Is often called "The reasonable idiot." As an adult, he is the clever and logical one of the sextuplets, and therefore, considered the most mature by their standards. However, Choromatsu still has his moments when he acts just as stupid as his other brothers, and is an otaku.  Ichimatsu is the fourth oldest, he wears a purple hoodie. He is called "The pitch-black idiot." Ichimatsu's name refers to the first son, because "Ichi-" means one, but he is actually the fourth son. He is depicted as a melancholy, unmotivated loner who has an affinity for cats. His favorite cat is ESPI kitty, a cat the can read your mind and say your thoughts. He has a lack of social skills and difficulty in expressing himself to others. Jyushimatsu is the third youngest, he wears an orange hoodie. Often called The "of-another-dimension idiot." The fifth,second youngest son. He is outgoing and talkative, but is often taken advantage of due to his kindness. As an adult, his head is always in the clouds, and he's always seen with a smile on his face. He's generally considered the silliest one of the brothers and has a permanent open mouthed grin. Totomatsu is the second youngest, he wears a pink hoodie and is proud of it. Often called The "good-at-letting-others-pamper-him idiot." The sixth and youngest son. He is often described as "carefree" and strongly dislikes baths. His catchphrase is often "Todo no tsumari," meaning "in the end." As an adult he is known for being effeminate as well as two-faced, acting sweet and innocent around strangers and sporting a cute smile as his default expression, but being manipulative and willing to insult and betray his brothers to make himself look better, but he would never insult or betray his sister. Y/N Matsuno (That's you!) is the youngest and the only girl in the sibling group, you wear a F/C hoodie. Often called the "Angel Princess" You are a mixture of all your brothers. You are tough like Osomatsu, can be flirty like Karamatsu, smart like Choromatsu, quiet like Ichimatsu, playful like Jyushimatsu, and manipulative like Totomatsu. You care for your brothers dearly, but can often get upset at them when it comes to boys. Unlike your brothers you are not a pervert. 

Now you and your brothers would've never known that you were Countries if not a certain little white-flag carrying Italian hadn't asked for your parents by calling them by their country names. You guys find out that you are seven new countries around Japan, even thought you guys live in Tokyo( Is there a Hetalia character that's Tokyo? If there is, please tell me their name and if they are male or female. If there isn't one and you do not want to be Tokyo please comment on the name of the country you want to be called)and that your parents had retired from being countries to have you and your brothers. Now please comment on some names of new countries for the brothers, they have to be neighboring to the reader's country(Cause they're Septuplets meaning seven) If not I will create the names for the boys. Oh, and the 2P's will be love interests as well. Please comet what the boys 2P's names should be. Now without further ado let the pandemonium begin! XD