Imagine: Paparazzi suck!

I was leaving the hotel to leave for a late night scene to film for an upcoming movie. My eyes were puffy and red, I was still raw from the breakup of Harry and I. But life went on, and it didn't stop for a breakup. I put on a leather jacket and sunglasses, ready for the abuse from the paparazzi. My bodyguard put his arm around me and asked if I was ready, I could already see the flashing lights. I looked at him with a smirk on my mouth. "No," I spoke and we started walking towards the door. When I got outside, there was flashing lights and a million voices and loud screams and people chanting my name. The car was right there, I was almost free. Paparazzi started screaming "who broke up with who?" "Y/N, where's Harry?!" "Is it because he cheated on you!?" "Y/N do you miss him?" "Y/N do you still love him?" "Where's Taylor, is he with Taylor now?" "Why did you breakup?" I was fine until one of the paparazzi said, "Y/N he's dating a new supermodel now, how do you feel?" I don't know why that bothered me so much, I knew it wasn't true, and we weren't dating anymore either, but the fact that there was a chance he found someone else within three days of our breakup made me furious. My emotions got the best of me. I turned around looked at the paparazzi and screamed, "Fuck you!" As loud as I could. And immediately after saying it, I felt even more raged. People started screaming and yelling my name. Then more paparazzi started saying it. "Y/N whose the model?" "How long has he been cheating on you?" "Is the model your friend!?" "He likes models, not actresses." "Is it because models are skinnier?!" "She's prettier than you, Y/N!" I could feel my eyes tear, but yet my blood boil. I said it again. "Fuck you and that stupid slut!" My bodyguard practically threw me in the car. I could hear what i had started, a frenzy. I sat down with my head between my hands. That's exactly what the media wanted to see. Me in shambles and distraught after a breakup. I couldn't believe it, I was so stupid. I calmed down, and wiped the tears from my eyes. My driver calmed me down, as well. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply for a few minutes. I felt my phone vibrate, probably my manager about to castrate me. I looked at my phone, and saw a text from him. Harry. Fuck. He had seen the catastrophe I created on tmz or something. He definitely thought I missed him and wanted him back. I opened my phone and read the text. "I'm not with anybody Y/N, how shallow do you think I am?" I felt like such an ass. It made me feel better, but I still felt very stupid. Fucking paparazzi.