Studying

A/N: Hello fellow Lemon Lovers lol I present to you a one shot of my second favorite couple in HA!
G

erald and Phoebe :3

I noticed there wasn't many FF of this paring and especially not with lemon so why not? Lol

Enjoy!

Disclaimer

Characters belong to the creator of Hey Arnold! Craige Bartlett.
S

tory belongs to yours truly.

BEWARE of LEMON!

Why did she choose to study today? We could have gone to the arcade or something. Gerald complained in his head as he arrived at Phoebe's house. He knocked a couple of times but there was no answer. He's there almost every other day but today they needed to study since they're now seniors in high school. As he thought of plans for after graduation, the door slowly opened.

"Hurry dear! We're going to miss our reservations if we don't-" Mrs. Heyerdahl had noticed Gerald on the other side of the door. "Gerald! Oh my, were you waiting long? I apologize, were in a bit of a rush." She finished as she rushed out the door towards their car. Next came out Mr. Heyerdahl.

"Hello Gerald. I'm sorry we can't greet you as usual. Make yourself at home. Phoebe's in her room." he patted the boys shoulder. Gerald just saluted them as he started heading in. "Oh! There are a couple of Yoo-Hoo's in the fridge. See you kids later." he finished as they drove off.

"You two enjoy yourselves." Gerald waved as he walked in, closing the door behind him. He made his way towards the fridge and grabbed the drinks mentioned.

"Gerald? Is that you?" Phoebe called. Gerald was going to answer but then smiled devilishly.

"Nope. I'm here to take you away from the life you love." he said in a deep ominous voice. Right after, he heard a snicker as he headed towards the stairs.

"Oh Gerald. Stop with those jokes and come up here so we can start." she replied. Gerald laughed as he made his way upstairs and into her room.

"Why can't you go along with it just once Phoebs? We could do some role play." he raised an eye brow as he kissed his girlfriend on the cheek.

"No time. We have to study so YOU can pass these final exams for sure." she smiled gently as she received the drink from him. She had books all on her table along with notes she had taken.

"Isn't this a bit... much?" Gerald asked as he sat next to her. All she did was give him a glare as her glasses slid down her nose a bit.

"It's never too much when you need to do your utmost best Gerald. You know you need to get at least an A- on this exam to finish with basketball." she scolded as she pushed her glasses a bit higher, putting her attention back to the books. Gerald grabbed a pencil and put his chin on his right hand for support.

"I know. I know. I'm really thankful that your helping me. I just really hope I get some sort of scholarship for basketball from some college because if I don't then I don't know what I'm going to do." he blankly stared at the pencil as Phoebe glanced at him. "It already sucks that your not going to be around me when you head off to that university." Gerald finished with a more quiet tone. Phoebe sighed and turned towards Gerald, gently placing her hands on his cheeks as she turned him towards her.