Pro-log (Edited)

Raven POV

              I stood in the kitchen at home listening to my mother complain about how I couldn't do anything right. She always yelled at me and every day reminded me that I was a mistake. Today is the day I snapped inside. I had enough of everything my mother had put me through, and when she kicked me out of the house to stay in the shed fore three months I packed three change of outfits, my phone, notebook and something to right with and place them all into a water tight bag. in another bag I had a survival kit with some things people may call not necessarily needed to survive out in the woods. I made sure that everything was air tight and water proof before I left.  I waited until all the lights was out and I ran from home after writing a note for my brother saying that I am sorry but I can't handle being left out and treated like a dog. I walked down the street that's heading out of town. After a few hours I came to some trees and I headed in seeing that it's coming to day and I knew that if I stayed outside of the woods I would be found. I walked through the woods until it got bright out. I found a place that was hidden and then sat down  to eat a granola bar and fell asleep for a little wile. When I woke up I was that it was about supper time and I knew I had to eat something before heading off. I pulled out a part tart and ate, then went back walking knowing that I can't stay in one spot for log or I would be found.

                                                                                  Brother POV

              I finally able to sneak  outside to the shed in order to give my sister some food. I knocked on the door a few times but didn't get an answer. When I open the door I called out saying that it was me and I was coming in. I entered only to see that she wasn't in the shed so I place the food on the bed and went to the back where my sister went to the bathroom and where she  bath. we have a pond in the back of the shed and Raven had taken a liking of bathing in the pond. I looked around and when I didn't see her I  yelled out her name. I didn't get an answer so I went back into the shed to see if I can find a clue on where she would be. Once I went back into the shed I went to her desk to see that she had left a note addressed to me. I picked it up and open it to see what she had written hoping I could find out were she had gone.

                           Dear brother,

               I don't know how long I had put up with all the pain Mother had put me through, but I can't take it anymore. I don't hate her but I do hate how she treats you with care but when it comes to me is only haltered and anger from her. I always hid how much her words and actions had really effected me. I will tell you that I had cried myself to sleep fore many night until I couldn't anymore. I hate having to leave you but I know you will tell me that I was being overdramatic but that's because you don't know what that woman that's calls herself my mother did to me. Do you remember when I told you I fell out of a tree and bruised my side and belly? That wasn't true. I was doing the dished and I slipped and fell braking a plate. Mother was so mad at me she beaten me and sent me to the shed. I know your gonna asked but know that she will lie. of course you don't believe me so I'll tell you this I don't want to be found. I want to be left alone. If you hunt me down I will not forgive you ever.

                                                  Love Raven Kurt.

             At first I didn't understand what she had wrote but after a little bit of time I realized that my baby sister no older than twelve is out there on her own. I ran to my car and drove off looking for her but not seeing were she could be. I went to her friends house and asked but nothing  came out of asking for they haven't heard from her.  I went back home and told Mother that Raven had ran away during the night and I couldn't find her. I was yelled at for not telling her sooner but then my mother fell to the floor and started to cry. I know that my mother loves her but Raven looks too much like our father, and that why our mother started to taking her anger and hatred for the man out on her. I left to look for her again hoping that she was not kidnapped off the streets or no wild animal had got her.

                                                                               Raven POV

           I sighed as I walked because of my feet hurting. It was dark out and I knew I should rest but I was afraid that I would be found. I tripped over a root and fell down onto the ground. I got up only to slip and fall into a hole. I slid down the hole screaming and then the tunnel vanished into a cave. I scream as I fell to the ground. I thought I was going to die but I hit water, and after I got my head together I swam to the surface and then to the light I saw through the darkness of the cave. Once I got to some dry land I went to the light only to see that the light was coming from  glowing crystals I never seen before. I looked around shivering and saw that there was a little of purple crystals but not as much as the blue ones. I then notice a small fragment of the blue crystal and pulled it away to look at it closer. I saw that it would be beautiful as a necklace so I pulled out my necklace to change the obsidian for the blue crystal. After the switch I curled up against the wall and went to bed. When I woke up I started to look for a way out of the cave. I don't know how log I was underground for but when I came out of the cave it was night and I was on a hill. I sat down tired and lost, and I knew that if I wanted to find my way home I would have to flag down a cop. I knew that I would never do that, and I knew that if I went home I would be in the shed for a month or more. I didn't want that so I knew I had to stay out here in the wild.

           Five days went by and I was sitting on a tree branch when I heard a bang. I turn around to see what look like a robot fighting another robot. 'That robot has horns.' I thought as I watch him fight with a scary red eyed robot. When the horned robot badly injured the red eyed robot a swirling vortex appeared and the horned robot left taking a huge blue crystal with him. I notice that it was the same as the tinny peace that's around my neck. Once I knew that the robot left I looked at the unconscious red eyed robot. I carefully walked up to it and looked at the injuries it had sustained in battle.  I wanted to help even though I was slightly scared of it but I didn't know what was need or how to help. I tried my best to stop the major bleeding then backed away from it. When I saw it shift I backed up about ten steps away, and then it sat up. I quickly hid behind a bolder and watch as it looked around then slowly got up. When it got up it saw me watching it so I stepped out of hiding knowing that it was no use anymore. 

           "Fleshling was you the one that stop the bleeding?" it asked and I nodded watching it move to a crouching position then it grabbed me. I let out a gasp when it picked me up off the ground. "For a fleshling you did good. Not as good as our doctor but good." He moved me to his face and then open his hand to look at me better. Well I assume that it's a he and that's what hes doing. He place me down and then left into a what he called a bridge. I watch as the bridge vortex closed and then I left the area. I came to a road to see on a power line pole there is a missing person page on it and I am the person that is on the page. I followed the road only to be stopped by a cop. I tried to run but the cop grabbed me and brought me to the police station. I found out that I was missing for two months and they was going to give up on trying to find me in one more month. I sighed as my mother and brother came in to see me sitting on a bench.