Fan Fiction- NarutoxGaara

“I think they’re gone now…I can’t sense any chakra from the surrounding areas.” Gaara whispered as he dropped his sand defenses down a notch.

“You shouldn’t underestimate the Hidden Rain they’re best known for their sneaky attacks-ya know?” Naruto replied cautiously.

“Yea you’re right and we can’t have this information falling into the wrong hands, the victory of the war hangs within the balance if those rogue ninjas get this-

“Yeah you’re right!” shouted Naruto which caused Gaara to place a finger on his lips to quiet him.

“Ssshhhh…” said Gaara as he quieted Naruto a bit.

The two sat in the sand dome, secluded from passers-by with the use of shrubs around the dark forest- waiting patiently for a messenger bird to take the Intel to their respective villages. As the sun set and outside got colder Naruto felt the urge to draw nearer to Gaara to keep both of them warm and alert.

Naruto scooted across to Gaara’s side of the sand dome, his clothes rubbing against the pebbles on the ground but as he moved he bumped his but on a sharp rock, “Ouchhh!!” He shouted.

“Naruto! You are just too loud sometimes. What’s wrong did you get hurt…?” Gaara’s voice trailed off in concern.

“Yeah I just hit my ass on this damn rock,” he said, rubbing the bruise.

Gaara just shook his head at his clumsy friend and smiled a little.

“Isn’t it a little cold out here,” asked Naruto beginning to move closer to Gaara once more.

“…Uhmm yeah…I guess it is,” he said calmly though his body showed no signs of being cold.

“Can I sit next to you? May be our body heat could warm us up,” Naruto asked quickly, his voice bright and chirpy from his brilliant idea.

“…Well if that helps then sure you can sit next to me…” Gaara replied, still as calm as ever as Naruto settled himself beside him.

The two remained quiet for another few minutes until Naruto broke the silence with a random question.

“Gaara we’ve been friends for a while now…ever since the Chuunin exam and I…really see you as someone I share a strong bond with… but I never asked…” he said contemplatively. “Do you like ramen!!? Because it’s like my favorite food!! Ichiraku’s is the besttt!!”

“Naruto!  Ssshhhh,” Gaara scolded and lifted his finger to Naruto’s lips again then he replied softly, “and yes… I do like ramen but in the Hidden Sand I don’t get to eat it often since the others think I shouldn’t be eating such foods as the Kazekage…” he said, then turned away from Naruto’s gaze.

“Well that sucks…” he said, then ran his fingers through his spiky hair…

Naruto watched his friend’s back. It rising and falling with every breath he took which fascinated him- something so trivial. He then stared directly at the little exposed skin from Gaara’s neck; even though it was somewhat dark, he could still see how perfect Gaara’s skin was and it started an uncontrollable urge inside him. He had always thought of Gaara in a respectable way and they shared the same feelings, views, struggles…he was like him, and this allowed for a strong bond to develop but these urges he was having surpassed the boundaries of their bond. All the unimaginable acts he wished to experience with Gaara flooded his head and clouded his judgment until he couldn’t resist anymore.

Moving silently, closer to Gaara, Naruto leaned in around his ear and whispered, “Would the others disapprove of this too,” and captured Gaara’s lips in a passionate kiss.