Chapter 1

~3rd POV~

"Hey, did you hear about that pizza place we used to go to as kids?" A blonde teenage boy said while sitting at the park with his friend who looked at him a bit puzzled.

"Yeah, what about it? You don't plan on going there do you?" He said, shooting his friend a "really?" kind of a look.

"No! Besides, even if you wanted to you can't. It shut down last night. Apparently all the night workers there kept dying within two to three days..."

"You got to be kidding me! Does anyone know how they all died?"

"The papers say it's murder. Mom says it's just a coincidence. I don't think it is though. I also found out that the same place closed down four other times for the same reason."

"Yo that's scary!"

"Not as scary as the very first time it closed down...Apparently like a whole bunch of kids were killed in that place."

"Okay, stop...you're scaring me."

"Sorry. I just found this out. Still kind of freaked out about it."

Near by, a bleach blond girl in a floral summer dress looks towards the boys curiously.

'What's this I hear with my little ears? A pizza place of multiple murders? How delicious~. I might just have to check this place out, see what disastrous things I could possibly create in a place like that.'

With a short walk out of Buranis City, home to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, the girl arrived to a mysterious crater that had been there since before Buranis City came to be. Several people had went to the crater but none were ever seen again.

The girl skid down the crater and hopped into the black hole at the bottom of the crater, disappearing from sight.

-Some time that night-

The dead Fazbear Pizza place stood silent and dead until a few clicks and one cheerful laugh later a soft song echos through the building.

"Hi there I'm Freddy! Wanna come and play? I think you're special in your own way. I'd love to song a song with you, it's my favorite thing to do cause I love you through and through."

With that, the pizza place became deadly silent once more.