The Last Goodbye

The rain poured down the window as did the tears on her face, the goodbye she seen a million times came back to greet her again. The distort she couldn't contain, the anger let out of her like a wild beast that had been hiding in the woods. She looked about the sky then got lost in his deep blue eyes showing the affection between them.

She looked back over time and began to realize how things changed, they began as hate and ended up so close. The words sprang from her mouth "we changed for the better!" The throbbing in her heart was like a pounding of  drum, the beats dum dum dum dum her hand fell to heart leaving her face to cry with tears of sadness.

The sound of the car engine came to life, his face filed with tears he wanted to stay but he knew he had to go leaving his home, family and friends behind the hardest thing he had to do was pull away off the drive.

The wheels began turning the faces began whimpering she turned her back slowly walking back to the door hoping and dreaming of his return.

The sun shone down the clouds passed around feeling like time had stopped as there departs had left from each other they shown there love and shown there tears showing there feelings for one another but the days went on there thoughts stayed strong but things never changed.

Seconds, minutes, hours, days and months passed there wasn't a day she couldn't stop yo share a think about him she often wondered if he would return even if he thought about her it put a puzzle in her mind making it think because what the brain knows the heart feels.