Chapter 1

Taehyung's P.O.V

Well today it's just a normal day when I decided to practice mor because I can notice that my hyungs are not very proud of my job, but I have to confess that lately I didn't pay enough attention to my work. I was concentrated on my serial about vampires. Yeah. I love this kind of books.

Jm: HYUNG!!
Tae: Yes Jiminnie?
Jm: WE STARTED TO PRACTICE ABOUT ONE HOUR AGO, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??
Tae: Shit...

I ran quickly to the other boys everybody waiting for me to come.

Rm: Where the hell have you been hole this time? Do you know what time it is??
Tae: I'm really sorry.
Jh: For real Kim Taehyung! This is not the first time when you don't show yourself at the repetitions.
Yg: You're so immature, aish.
Jk: Guys...for real, maybe he has a good reason for being apsent.
All of them: Yeah sure...
Rm: Taehyung you better take tjis serious, I mean it!
Tae: Fine...

Tae ran right into his room, starting to punch everything that stood in his way.
Jk noticed so he decided to go see if everything is allright. He slowly opened the door and saw Taehyung punchig everything.
Jk: Hyung stop!!!
Tae was very surprises cause he didn't see jk coming.
Tae: Please leave me alone.
Jk: No...Taehyung....please...let me help you.
Tae: HOW THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU CAN HELP ME??? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON BUT YOU FEEL ABLE TO HELP ME? GO AWAY JEON JUNGKOOK!
Jk couldn't believe Tae's words were true...but he immediately got out of the room.
Tae:...fuck...Jungkookie...
Tae realised what he has done. He went in jk's room where he saw him laying on the couch with tears in his eyes.
Tae: Kook....
Jk: Oh..what is it now?
Tae: I'm so sorry for what I said.
Tae stared into the other's eyes making jk shaking.
Jk immediately turned his gaze somewhere else.
Jk: So...what...h-happened to you T-Tae? *jk trying to find his words*
Tae: Hm...Kook...I'm tired hiding this, that happened...I'm tired to hide my feelings cause I'm scared what others would think...I can't be focused on practicing cause the only thing that keeps into my mind...is...
Jk: Is...? *he was really curious to find out what's that thing that drives Tae crazy*
Tae: Is...you...
Jk's eyes grown up and his heart starded to pomp even faster than usual...
Tae softly stared into the other's eyes...licking his lips, some tears showing up in his eyes.
Tae: Please baby....
Jk: B-baby?
Tae: yes...please....love me
After those words Tae grabbed Jk's face and stared kissing his lips roughly cause he wanted jk so bad.
Jk: Uh...Tae..fuck...*said Jk breathing heavily*

After they kissed Jk's face was all red, Taehyung smiling as he knew how much jk also wanted him.

Tae: Jk...I have to leave now...but it's not over...