Chapter 1

~Levy's p.o.v~

The sun slowly revealed itself from behind the mountains; shining its bright rays into my window. I slowly open my eyes, fighting the sleep that took over my body last night. I sit myself up in bed and stretch my arms. I smile at this beautiful morning. In the corner of my eye; I see the book I was reading last night.

'The Beauty and The Beast'

the title read. A fairy tale that I found at a old bookstore to add to my collection. A fascinating story though I haven't finished it yet. I climb out of bed and walked to my bathroom. I turned my sink faucet on to a nice warm temperature, not to hot to burn my skin but not to cold to freeze me to death. i wash my face and get dressed. once i finished getting prepared for the day i grab my satchel and place my book in it. i smile and leave my room locking it behind me.

-time skip-

i sit on a bench reading my book. the guild was loud and rowdy as usual but it never bothered me; especially if my nose was stuck in a book.

~Gajeel's p.o.v~

i sit at a booth with lily, bored as hell. i cross my arms and sit there trying to think of what i could do to entertain myself.

'i cant mess with salamander because he's busy with ice guy, I'm not in the mood to take a job.' i groan.

i look around and spot the bluenette shrimp,levy, sitting alone reading her book. her idiot team mates are sitting at another booth; the fat one was eating and the other talking to him not even paying any attention to levy. i smirk 'i found something to entertain me'. i stand from my seat and walks over to levy, when i get close enough i grab the book from her hand and hold it up high. she looks up at me startled then gets a bit upset.

"Gajeel! give me my book back!" she yells at me i just chuckle as she stands and tries to reach for it.

"why are you always sticking you nose into these stupid books anyways?" i ask looking up at the book then her.

"because books are amazing." she replied still trying to grab the book from me.

i place my hand on her head holding her back as she swings her arms around trying to fight me. i look at the book, i didn't understand what they were talking about in the book but when she finally gave up and sat back down on the bench i hand shrimp back her book.

"whatever shrimp" i walk back to panther-lily who was holding a job in his hand.

~levy p.o.v~

i grab the book that landed on my lap 'aw, now i have to remember what page I'm on.' i open the book and start to flip through the pages until i find a corner bent. that corner was bent onto the page i left on. 'i don't remember bending the corner of this page'. i look up and looks around for gajeel but he was gone. i feel my cheeks heat up at the thought of him, i continue to read but pull the book up to my face so it would be hidden from the guild.

'i don't want people to see that I'm blushing.'