A Quick Beginning...

Kianna
^^ Pic above^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything was the same on Tenth street. Hot as hell outside, neighbors arguing, girls walking around thinking they are the shit and niggas walking around smelling like that good good tryna "holla".

"Hey, Trey what's up, how you doing?" Kianna said looking at the fifth edition of the group. He was wearing a white beater, dark blue shorts and a fresh pair of white Nikes.

"It ain't nothing much shawty, how you doin?" he said while stopping in front of her house.

"I'm good", she said while looking at Trey, then made a quick glance at the new boy.

"Who's the boy standing back there all quiet like he too good to speak?" she said with a grin on her face.

"Oh shit! My bad, this my nigga Raekwon." he said pointing at him. "He from ATL, he just moved up here." Raekwon look at Kianna. "Hey, what's up?... Nice to meet you."

The guys left and went up the street. Kianna thought to herself This nigga look good as hell. So she called her bestie Chantel.

Chantel and her have been best friends since the third grade. She answers the phone.

"Hello?" She said with a timid voice.

"Hey girl, what's up?"
Nothing much, bored, and got nothing to do." she said a little too excitedly. "Why, what's up?"

"Girl, I just got finished talking to T, and why they got a new dude?" Yelling in the phone.

"Oh My God, what he look like?"

"He too sexy, tall, light skin, his hair... Oh My God I want him!" Kianna said, as she caught her breath.

"Uh-oh, I have gots to see this one, but what's his name, tell me, tell me, tell me!" Holding the phone to her mouth yelling.

"Okay... His name is Raekwon... Oh my God too sexy!" Laughing, while fanning her face from the heat.

"Oww... That name is sexy, where he from? Here?"

"Nah, he from the ATL, that durty durty, you gon like him girl, I'm telling you!"

"Oh, okay I see..." Chantel sighs.

"Can you come to my house?... You and me need to go for a walk, and maybe we'll see them." Kianna stood up.

"Alright, I'll be right over!"

While Kianna was waiting for chantel, she went in the house and changed her clothes. Kianna went upstairs, open the closet and started searching.

She went through about ten outfits before Chantel showed up. She went downstairs and open the door when Chantel had just stepped on the porch.

"Hey, what's up?" Kianna said laughing, grinning from ear-to-ear.

"Just getting ready for an adventure, that my bestie here is taking me on!" Chantel laughed.