Soulmates

...She had waited all day for him to return to her, her body had been trembling ever since he left her that morning unfinished. She knew he was getting closer and she almost couldn't contain herself. He had promised her a good time when he returned, he gave her his word, with him that was better than a promise. Her mind had been going over how the feel of his hands running along her skin felt, how she was in ecstasy each time their skin collided, his fingers had a way of finding her desired spot and then turning it into something that could almost ignite. The look in his eyes as he held her, not needing to speak, those eyes told volumes of how he was feeling towards her. He had a hypnotic way with her when she surrendered herself to him, all of her, for all of him. Magical. She pondered on the strength of his arms when they embraced her, how he loved her curves that she had been conditioned to hate. He always looked at her so lovingly and gentle. She never was worried about what he wanted to do to her, she never had to be afraid with him because she could feel his love and desire for her, as her, He didn't want her to be anyone else, he wanted to be with her and her alone. She didn't understand it that well because of her previous relationships, but he was teaching her about unconditional and forever true love. She had thought this to be a fairy tale type of love and had settled for what she grew to call love. But now she knew that there was such a thing and it had found her, He had finely found her and she was now Finely his. She was now one of the lucky few to know what it ment to be loved, love almost isn't word enough for them, they were in love yes, but due to the fact that most people throw that word around without knowing it's true meaning makes it seem not enough. What they had was something else, bigger, stronger, more intense...what they had was only given to two people who were honestly ment to be together, who's souls have searched for one another many times over the history of the world. Finely the minds of the two of them, their hearts, their bodies and their souls were reunited and that's just what she felt like, they had been reunited together after years of heartache and heartbreak they were finely together. Love of course Soul Mates Always have been and always will be. No letting go of this one, no running on her end. She was in heaven at this point in her life and she never wants it to end. He was her everything before she realised he was. She was loyal and respectful to him before she knew it was ok to be. She had given him a piece of her years ago, and then again in a different way, a year ago, she had trusted him and he had not wavered. He was solid and loyal and he loved her then. As she loved him. Life had a way of clouding their feelings and giving them doubts but no matter what, they always reached out to one another, deep down knowing that it was right. Each one had something they needed to finish or to grow from, each event that kept them apart actually was created to bring them closer. The tears, the hurt, the heartbreak, the feelings of always being alone in a house full of people, they were there so that when the two souls were reunited they could appreciate what has been given to them. Through the years the lack of having what is real has given the two of them the knowledge to know what it is that is real and that is the two of them creating a life together based on everything that ISNT WHAT THEY'VE CONSIDERED TO BE THEIR NORM OVER THE YEARS WITH EVERYONE THAT WASN'T MENT TO TRULY MAKE THEM HAPPY. Today, she can smile knowing that the man who's on his way back to her is truly her man, no doubts in her mind whatsoever. Today she can smile knowing she finely has given her entirety to someone who will keep it safe and who honors and respects who she is, was and will be. Today she is content within herself in a sense of not wanting to run, because where would she go if she did run? The man who she was running to all those years is right in front of her, no more running. He is here with open arms, heart and mind, he is finely who she opens her eyes to and who she embraces each chance she gets. Today they enjoy another little piece of heaven together and tomorrow will be the same.

**My Dearest Steven Today I love you more than yesterday and it continues to grow. Thank you for finding me, for not giving up for not letting me run and for loving me for me. Thank you for allowing me to know more of the real you than you've ever shared before. I too, love you for you and could never be happier. Even if I cry it's not because of US, I just get frustrated with not being able to land and get into our own groove. Please know my love for you is true beyond words. It has been for some time and my loyalties are equal in strength. I am yours, now and always. Know that I've always loved you. Know that the pull we've had for each other wasn't just in our hands, I truly feel there's been something else involved in helping the two of us finely become one. Something we may never understand, but yet I'm very grateful for the help. We needed it, we needed that extra push. Now I can't imagine being anyplace else or with anyone different. I will love you forever because I've been loving you all along.

Your heart is now free to grow and always be safe.