Chapter 1

The last time I'll be waking up in London for a while.

Yes. I'm moving. No big deal. I live with my fashion obsessed big sister Yasmin, who aspires to be the next coco Chanel or whoever it is that designs those thousand pound coats that I see everywhere.

Me? I don't know what I want to be. Maybe an interior designer. My quirky personality certainly dominates everything I think, have thought, or am going to think. Wait, did that make sense? I'm in bottom set English.

Sorry about that. I go to some stupid private school that always say they expect better of me. So they can keep on expecting that, cause I get worse and worse. So there, London grammar school or whatever your called. Won't be seeing me hanging round your stuffy canteen anymore.

Well anyway, I've packed all my clothes. Thankfully, I'll be leaving our stupid house in London, and be off to America to live with these Grier people who are 'family friends.' Some friends they are, I've never heard about them or met them. And it seems like the best idea to send me to live with them.

I mean, seriously. I don't know what they're like but it's a great idea to send me packing to America. Anyway, anything to get out of London. Don't like it one bit.

I dress for the plane. A Hollister hoodie with black leggings and nike air force trainers does the trick, since I'll be sat on a frigging plane for god knows how long. I packed food and books in my hand luggage so I'm ready.

"See you soon," Yasmin says breezily as I trundle off towards my departure lounge at London Heathrow airport. I'm sat munching on a bag of wotsits when I get a face time call. Who the hell is Nash?

At least I did my hair and makeup nicely because through the call I learn I'm going living with an extremely hot sixteen year old. "I'll put you on to Hayes. He's my brother," Nash smiles. "Hey I'm... Hayes," he says, his blue eyes widening. Have I got something on my face? He just looked at it and went, woah. "Told you she was hot Hayes," Nash says triumphantly, obviously not thinking I can hear.

Then Hayes bites his lip.

That's literally THE sexiest thing I've seen in a good long while.

"I'm going on my plane now, if there's internet then I'll try and FaceTime you on it," I smile and he nods and ends the call.

I smirk playfully. Heh, he's so cute.

The plane journey actually passes pretty quick, mainly cause I've got music blasting down my ears, and more importantly I FaceTime Hayes for three hours. Yes!

When I arrive I've redone my makeup and I'm feeling pretty confident. I get into the airport and wave as I see my now family, if it makes sense to call them that.