Overview

Ever wondered if you were alone? Ever wonder if taking your own life would be the best thing for everyone around you? I know what those things feel like. I've been there. Deep in there. I realized at an early age that I was different from the girls around me. Most of them had such messed up life goals that I was just repulsed by them. I was never a tomboy. I was actually very far from it. I was all peppy and cutesy. 

I dreamed of being a fashion designer or a doctor, maybe even a princess. But when I came to the shocking realization that all the time i spent daydreaming was wasted. I was just done. With life, hopes and dreams. Until Leon came along.

This book will be about my life. It's not a very intersting one. But I felt like it is one that should be told, so here I am. Throughout my 17 years I have gone through an umimagineable amount of heartache, rejection and pain. I never thought that I would be in this place sharing my story with others but I see so many brave girls on here making up stories and also doing biographies and I thought "Hey, maybe I should try this out". My friend introduced me to this website and I have since fallen in love. Hope you enjoy!

                                                                                                                                          Jizz <3