Better Than Words (Niall Horan)

Hey guys,

This is gonna use the boys from 2010 so thats why they are young in it. Hope you Enjoy! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1:

Sophias POV

Beep Beep Beep.

Ughh, why does my alarm always have to ruin my peaceful dream land! I hate the way school ruins my mornings! I wish I could just drop out but my mom would kill me. I reached over to my alarm clock, which was on my nightstand. 6:30am. Great. School started at 9:00am. I am going to a new school as I moved to England. I used to live in Australia but moved because my mom met a man and was engaged after they had been together for 3 years.

His name was Derick Tomlinson and was 45 years old. He has a kid who is 3 years olds then me. His name was Louis and he was 19 years old. I havn't seen him yet but he is apparently really nice but badass too.

If you thought I was 16, you were right. I lived with my Mam, Jessica, but now I live with my Mam, Derick and Louis. I moved here yesterday so I havn't really unpacked anything but I did set out all my stuff I need today.

I got off my bed and headed for the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and hands then walked back into my room. I walked over to my mirror and sat infront of it. I tied my hair back while I applied make-up. Light foundation, blush, eyeliner, mascara and some lipgloss. I took my hair down and grabbed my curler. I made little ringlets in my dark brown hair that cascades down to my waist. By the time I was finished, it was 7:00am. 

I walked over to my outfit. Nothing special, just dark blue skinny jeans and a short sleeved top with the words 'Young,Wild&Free' with white vans on. I grabbed my backpack, iPhone and money before walking down the stairs.

As I got downstairs, I saw my Mam and Derick, sitting at the kitchen table. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw it read 8:00am. I still had an hour before school started.

"Goodmorning Mam, hello Derick," I said, smiling at them both. 

"Morning Soph, how was your sleep? Are you ready for your first day of school here in England?" she asked, while I grabbed some toast and orange juice.

"Sleep was good. I'm sort of nervous because I don't know anyone there but excited at the same time. I just hope I fit in." I said while chewing on my toast. All of a sudden, the back door opened to show a boy with brown hair swept to the right side of his face and sea green eyes looking at us. He was wearing a red shirt, a pair of brown chinos, a grey hoodie, a cream scarf and grey TOMS without socks. He wasn't that tall but he wasn't short either. Must be Louis.

"Oh Louis, I want you to meet my soon-to-be wife and your soon-to-be step-sister!" Derick introduced us to Louis. Louis looked up at my mother and smiled.

"Hello! My name is Louis! Nice to meet you. You must be Jessica." Louis shook my Mams hand enthusiasticly. He seemed nice.

" Yes I am. Nice to meet you too Louis! This is my daughter Sophia," my Mam said, turning to look at me. Louis changed his gaze to me.

" Hello Sophia, nice to meet you!" He said with a smile on his face. He reached out his hand for me to shake. I shook it.

"Same to you." I smiled back. I looked up at the clock and saw it was 8:45am. SHIT! I have 15 minutes to get to school. "I would love to talk, but I have to go to school." I told them.

" Louis is in your school, I'm sure he can drop you, right Lou?" Derick asked his son who nodded in response.

"See yous later," we both said in unison before leaving.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

I know that was a shitty chapter but I thought this could just be like an intro. 

follow my twitter at @xNiallsSnapx  

thanks for reading :)

J x