what lurks in the shadows

Make sure to leave a vote if you want me to do another story
I love you guys sooo much♥♥♥
ToastedCinnamonRole out!!

You looked at the time 3:45am you had been watching f/s on yout laptop since you got home from school you got bored after watching hours on end and you decided to open wattpad and read some Jeff the killer x reader lemons he was for favorite creepypasta he was so hot, that infinite smile those gorgeous blue eyes his chisled body and his- a flood of dirty thoughts came to your mind you moaned at the thought of jeff the killer doing all those things to you

A few moments later

You got up to the lemony part and started to cringe so you logged out of your account and turned off your phone. You went to put it on your bed side table when you knocked a glass of water over and it smashed all over the floor "ah shit" you went to get off the bed and clean up the mess when you tripped and fell, your f/c blankets were tangled around your waist hooking onto the button of your black pajama bottoms and pulling them half way down your legs the cold air hit your bare legs you shivered and decided to clean it up in the morning and scrambled back on the bed falling asleep

A couple of hours later

You woke up shivering and realised the window was wide open you distinctly remember shutting it you sat up and swung your legs off the bed and winced as your bare feet hit the floor you padded over to the window and shoved it close you felt warm air hit the back of your kneck surely the temperature couldnt have gone up that quick you turned around to see a boy with a bloody smile and burnt out eye lids wearing a white blood stained hoodie and black dress pants he wrapped his strong arms around you waist and pulled you closer "your even more beutiful up close y/n" you blushed and your mouth gaped open standing right In front of your eyes your all time number one crush jeff the killer "y-your real?" You poked his shoulder to make sure he wasnt a hallucination, he wasnt he was real "of course my dear y/n and I am in love with you for real" he smashed his lips into yours with desperation and hunger he tasted like salt and blood but you like it, he grazed tongue along your bottom lip asking for entrance you thought for a while then he obviously got impatient and grabbed your ass and squeezed making you gasp he took that split second chance and shoved his tongue in your mouth he explored every inch of your mouth claiming you as his property he won the battle then broke away and string of salvia connecting your lips together you blushed and he looked in your e/c eyes with lust "you dont know how long ive waited to do that to you, all thoses years watching you I slowly fell for you" you blushed and looked down at his feet "y/n are you ok?" You looked up and stared into his startling blue eyes "I love you to jeff" you pulled him into a kiss and placed wrapped your legs around his waist and pushed you against the wall before placing you carefully on the bed and putting his legs either side of your waist, he took out a knife and cut down the center of your shirt accidentally cutting your stomach making you whimper he licked down your stomach lapping up blood making shivers course through your body you tugged at his hoodie and he slowly but teasingly took it off and chucked it over his shoulder you looked up and down his chest taking in every perfect part of him "you like it y/n" you smirked and trailed your hands down his chest and over his six pack you stopped, your hands hovering over the waist band of his dress pants you starting undoing the buttons your hands kept slipping and you heard him chuckle he sat up, undid the rest and pulled them off chucking them off the side of the bed leaving him in his boxers you looked down seeing a huge bulge in his boxers he saw you noticing and blushed hard you slowly slid off his boxers and gasped seeing his little friend "j-jeff h-how is th-that gonna f-fit" you blushed and stuttered "ill make it" he rubbed you through your panties earning a moan he cut them off and chucked then carelessly on the floor "those were my favorite" you whined and hit his shoulder "did you just hit me?" You shrunk back into the pillow "you need to be punished" he slid one finger into your clit and started thrusting in and out he added another and went faster after a couple of minutes you came all over his finger and he pulled them out and licked off your juices "oh y/n you taste so good" he put his head between your legs and licked your clit making you gasp and grip the bed sheets he stuck his tongue inside you and swirled it around. You grabbed his hair and moaned in pleasure "ah jeff st-stop teasing" he licked his lips and kissed down your chest and swirled his tongue around your nipple and massaged the other "stop teasing" he chuckled "ok I will stop teasing" and with out any warning he thrusted into you you screamed in pain and pulled his raven hair "ah jeff it hurts" you felt tears splash down your face he kissed them away and lifted you closer rubbing your back "just wait it will go away soon" he kissed down your neck leaving marks everywhere he nibbled on your collarbone and licked up your throat kissing along your jaw then started nibbling on your ear he brushed his lips against yours you shifted your hips and felt a wave of pleasure overcome your body you nodded your head and jeff started thrusting slowly "ah j-jeff faster" he went faster and you gripped his shoulder and moaned "h-harder" he grunted "beg for me y/n "ah please jeff go harder" he slowed down "I cant hear you y/n" you moaned "AH JEFF PLEASE GO FASTER FUCK ME HARD" he picked up the pace and grunted "scream my name y/n "AH JEFF FUCK ME SENSLESS" he gripped your waist tighter "AH FUCK Y/N IM GONNA CU-" you felt his warm seed shoot inside you he pulled out and layed beside you and panted "j-jeff did you-" he cut you off by kissing you fiercly "you will bear my children y/n and I will never let you go" he got up and pulled his clothes back in the rummaged through you wardrobe pulling out a black hoodie and a pink skirt. You swung you legs over the bed and stood up then collapsed on the floor feeling pain course through your body jeff hurried over to you and helped you up on the bed "arms up" you held your hands up and jeff slid the hoodie over your head "spread your legs" you spread your legs and jeff slid a pair of panties on you "jeff I can get dressed myself" he chuckled "oh really, stand up on your own" you stood up and your knees buckled and jeff caught you and placed you back on the bed "this is all your fault" you glared at him as he slid your skirt on then picked you up bridal style and opened your bedroom door, walked down the hall, through the back door then into the woods.

Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed. Mess I hoped you enjoyed it the most I made jeff the killer as sexy as I could. Rate if you enjoyed and u shall write a second part soon

I love you guys so much♥♥♥
ToastedCinnamonRole out!!