the cafeteria

you didn't sleep? didn't you? the mother asked zahir, Zahir — "no I didn't what time is it? oh god its almost 6:00 AM, I have to see a talk, maybe the next time", mother — "no you will right now and after you can come back to sleep its just an hour and maybe you can socialize", Zahir — "okay mother", I spent all this night reverse engineer the challenge of iCTF event, I can't figure this out, I read the RFC of SNMP and I still don't figure out how to reverse engineering the algorithm to get the md5 hash of the password used in the pcap file, the mother of Zahir asked "you can find someone who will hire you in this talk", Zahir — "please leave me alone I need concentration and it's in the hand of God", after few minute zahir give up the challenge, he notices that there is a lot of traffic on his windows server 2012 R2 on his XenServer where he put his honeypots, he didn't give it his full attention, he wake up and stretch himself, he get dressed, he washes his face and he sees himself in the mirror, you are such a handsome guy, why there is no girl that fall in love with you, you handsome, the father of Zahir — "no surprise that you don't", Zahir didn't know that his father was just behind him, he went to the kitchen, zahir drink milk and talk little to his mother and go watch the news, he always find the news so late and pathetic, but he likes that it makes him feels that he is smarter than them.
its 8:30 AM its time to go to the talk, he meets his friend axil, axil — "did you solved the challenge", Zahir — "no not yet", axil — "there would be someone better than you solved it and wrote a writeups", Zahir — "that wouldn't be fun if I read it", axil — "I read it", Zahir — "you dumb", axil — "why would I be one if I wrote it myself, there is an algorithm that you need to reverse to get the md5 hash, and I found that algorithm on a wiki of some Lithuanian friend." Zahir — "I knew it there would be some algorithm on INTERNET I just thought that there wouldn't be another one beside RFC, I see why the tugrik on IRC told me that why you try hard for already documented and solved problems, he told me that I am not a hacker, not a good one at least, on their way to the university after few minutes they reached the university, they found a lots of people waiting for the guy that will present and talk some of his ideas in security field.

the talk began and the guys presented the last information by snowden leak, and they explain the mass surveillance of NSA, and suddenly zahir got an idea he just woke up and came back to home, he left axil there, he was so excited about his idea, writing some application that can gather information about people like bots do.
it's easy when you think about it, you just need some hacks and you got on your way.

in the way to home imagining the code, I will need some data, to begin with and I have designed it what do I need first, names many names maybe I will download list of Algerian names boys and girls names, and maybe there would be some family names somewhere on INTERNET I sometimes find those information without even asking for them.
I will search for an API that will help get all these information, I will do it when I get home, still walking zahir completely immersed in designing the application, Zahir — "I will use a simple database design I don't need much information about people I am trying to get names and maybe emails, oh yeah with emails I can harvest with search engines, and I will hide my tracks using proxies or tor, why would I hide my activity ?, I am not doing something wrong, anyway". zahir reached home, he set into the office where he has his awesome computer that he calls it Rinzler, he searches on duckduckgo.com API for searching people on INTERNET and he finds many API, he found one which looks interesting, he found it on pipl.com website, you just need to fill an email or nickname or any part of the name and the place where the person lives, Zahir — "I will try it, I never used or know how this kind of API, but he thought about Facebook API would do the job works but I will search for it first, he used "Facebook API" on duckduckgo.com and he found the page of Facebook developer, there wasn't thing that interested him, facebook protect their users from spammers and hackers and as I heard share everything to FBI strangely enough.
now its time to decide which programming language I will write all the code C is good for bots but I will write in python cause I am more comfortable with python than C, and I am pretty sure that pipl.com doesn't have C API, so I will use python, and what about data where would I store the data I do I need something speedy like SQLite or something more performance in UNIX Like OS like MariaDB or PostgreSQL, I don't know I really don't know, I don't what would be the result of the project, anyway I have to take in as a big project so I will use MariaDB that I am more comfortable with than PostgreSQL, zahir began writing the code with python and he tries to solve problems in IRC with other coders, he likes better IRC than other website, because he is pretty sure that he will find people that are expert in the area which is specific to the channel, like ##python, but there is always first step to do is search on search engines, and the first thing zahir did is trying his information on pipl.com, he tried "zahir MEDDOUR" as a name or email and Bbejaia, Algeria as the place, he only got his LinkedIn account, and google account and he tried with his email account and he got better result, he tried his other account to find if there would be relationship between his email account, nothing nada, each email account redirect him to his social network account of this email address, Zahir found that he can search for any social network account, that's even better he thought that it was only for Facebook, so he can find information about, by curiosity and need too, he tried to get all account of *Bejaia Algeria account and the search engine pipl.com didn't well responded, it threw an error, zahir try to change his database design in his mind, he found that API has a ready to use code.