Master of Disguise

It was a silent night at Silence Ville, a first world city with tall skyscrapers and castle-like houses, Thomas Feraud-Vaughn supposedly gets out of his evening shift job and heads up to his house while his loving fiancée July Armstrong prepares the dinner, a smothered flat iron steak in a parmesan pepper sauce accompanied with cabernet sauvignon wine. Thomas Feraud- Vaughn gets in and is right away captivated for the food smell, and the house decoration, then, July Armstrong says she has to tell him something very important after dinner. Thomas feels awkward and cannot wait to know what the surprise is since he is supposed to know everything about her. Let us stop here and talk about Thomas Feraud- Vaughn, and his closest ones; by the way, Thomas is a very well-known physics teacher at Silence Ville University. He is a tall with dark hair, in his late thirtieth, with his French accent due to his father side and mysterious sex appeal, which makes him irresistible for many women along the city. On the other hand, July Armstrong is a beautiful young woman born and raised in Silence Ville from a high-class family. They met at one of Thomas physics conferences and fell in love with each other at first glance at least that is what it seemed. At the beginning, everyone thought she was one of the many flings Thomas had had with the girls from Silence Ville; however, there was something in July that somehow attracted him. July Armstrong's family owns a jewelry store, and her father has some shares in the local bank, and many people whispers he owes a diamond worth $5 million; with this being said, many locals believe Thomas Feraud- Vaughn has other interests in July. What does Thomas Feraud- Vaughn is hiding?. Is he the ordinary teacher that seems to be?.

Smart and mysterious, that is how Silence Ville locals remember Thomas; nobody knows how he really arrived there or where he came from, but one thing for sure, no one can forget what he did. Some people say he came from Europe due to his appearance while others say he resembled a Latin American man. According to his resume presented to Silence Ville university when he came looking for a job, some of his titles were obtained in Montpellier, France; physics masters taken in Germany, and a Ph.D. taken Canada. His physics knowledge was not in question, but how such important person became a myth in Silence Ville, the answer is yet to come. The Silence Ville university principal Mr. Gates, remembers Thomas saying he was born and raised in a small town in Montpellier, France; his father was a pure Frenchman while his mother was from England; he had three siblings and not known children. These facts give us more ideas about Thomas Feraud- Vaugn life, but everything else is unknown from him.

If we think his lovely fiancée July really knew him, despites the months of being together, we are wrong, however, there was somebody else from the past that knew him as you know yourself. She was Adrienne Fontenette; the same as Thomas, nobody can really tell how Adrienne arrived or showed up in Silence Ville, but what they knew is that she knew more than they thought about Thomas. Well, Adrienne Fontenette was a short blonde haired woman, in his late thirtieth, and she was classy and elegant, at least that what she showed. Soon after she arrived there, she started working at Silence Ville local bank as a cashier, customers were more than happy to go the bank just to glance at her; the bank manager says she was a hard worker, and she came early and did overtime if she was asked to.

Some time passed in Silence Ville and everything seemed going well, more buildings were made up, more businesses opened, and the economy itself was growing rapidly compared to nearby cities. Silence Ville was becoming sort of a world trade center, every investor wanted to put their money in or buy a piece of Silence Ville precious land. Its architecture castle like attracted many foreigners, its warm cold weather was perfect for living. Now Silence Ville was an unknown city anymore, as good people were coming also bad people saw an opportunity to make easy money. Elderly citizens feared for the city's security and reputation, Silence City was in danger, and the following event probed these elderly citizens right.