Chapter 2

Haneul's P.O.V

The same night...

"Hey Haneul." - i heard him greeted me. I turn my head and gave a small smile.

"Hi, Namjoon." - i said, smiling.

"Mind if i join you?" - he asked.

"Yeah. Of course." - i said, smiling. I thought he'll sit across me. But he sits next to me. Okay. To be honest, sajangnim and manager oppa assigned me to be Namjoon's personal bodyguard. But i took care all of the boys. And a little less with him. I don't know. I just feel shy with him.

Not in a weird way though. Just like he's tall, a good rapper, has a sweet smile. And he's nice too. Our food came and we eat in silence. We've never eat together before. Like just the both of us, next to each other, never. It was really awkward.

"Don't you think we're very awkward to each other?" - he asked suddenly. I nodded with a small smile. He smiled too.

"Shouldn't we get rid of this awkward thing?" - he asked.

"We should." - i said, letting out a small giggle. He giggled too.

"Okay so, from what i remember you're the same age as me?" - he asked.

"Yeah. We're the same age." - i said, smiling.

"Then we can be friends. No formals okay." - he said. I nodded with a smile. I saw the tv, someone lowering the volume. I look around and found a man holding onto a remote.

"Excuse me! I'm sorry but i want to hear what the tv is saying. Can you turn on the volume a little high?" - i asked in Japanese. Since we're in Japan.

"Oh okay. Sure." - the man said. He turn on the volume a little high but it wasn't really loud too. It's soccer though. Mah favourite. I love soccer I'm a little boyish. I love sports. I learn kungfu too. At times i go to the gym to lift or just exercise. Gotta take care of my body because of the job and for myself.

But this doesn't stop me from eating junk food at times. I totally ignored Namjoon's appearance, focusing on the match. I stuff myself with the fries, eyes on the tv. "What heck? Pass the damn ball." - i said to myself.

I end up talking to myself, on the match. The game ends with a 1-2. Heol. After the game ends, it change to a random japanese drama. Okay, don't like dramas. I continued eating. "You like soccer, huh?" - Namjoon asked.

I nodded with a smile. "Love." - i answered.

"Do you play?" - he asked.

"I used to during school days. But i stopped because of some stuffs." - i said.

"Oh i see. You know, you should call me at times when we're in Korea. I'd love to play soccer." - he said, smiling.

"Really?" - i asked. He nodded.

"Definitely. At times I'd like to play soccer too." - he said.

"Don't the boys play with you?" - i asked.

"Very rare." - he said.

"I see." - i said. He gave me a smile, showing his dimples. He have such a cute smile.

"When it's your rest day, what do you do?" - he asked.

"Well, not much. I intend to either stay at home, chill or I'll go to the gym, jog around my neighborhood." - i said.

"How about you?" - i asked.

"Me? I love reading. So I'll read books or just continue with music." - he said.