oh....

Anthony POV: I was on my way to Tal's house to film another video. I couldn't wait to get there, recently me and Tal have been getting closer and when I leave I miss him. What is this feeling? We are friends after all, its not that we have feelings for each other. When I got to Tal's house I just walked in, thats what I usually do. I walked to his room and his door was closed, I opened it

"Hey Tal are you rea-"

I stopped when I noticed he was masturbating and he had a picture that he was holding

Tal: "A-Anthony!"

He quickly cover himself and I looked away blushing because I just saw his member

Tal: "I-I'm sorry..."

I laughed a little

"Nah bro its fine, we all do it"

Tal: "Let me clean up quick and then we can film"

"Alright"

I closed his door without looking and stood outside the door, I was still blushing. I couldn't get the image out of my head, why am I blushing? This is so stupid, he is just a friend... Its not like I'm gay.

Tal's POV: I am blushing so hard of Embarrassment! I put my boxers and pants back on, I put the picture of Anthony away. I am so lucky he didnt see the picture of him, he would probably think I'm some kind of creep. I walked over to the door and opened it, Anthony was right there.

"I'm just gonna wash my hands quick"

He just nodded and it kinda look like he was blushing? What am I thinking? He most likely isn't blushing, I walked to the bathroom and washed my hands. I looked at myself in the mirror, I was still blushing a little but I shrugged it off and walked back to my room. I saw Anthony sitting on the bed, he looked so cu- Wait what am I saying!?

"Are you ready to film?"

He nodded, I hope I didnt make things awkward

"Okay, I was thinking about doing a live stream. Do you wanna do it?"

Anthony: "Yeah, I don't mind"

I stared at Anthony and I felt my member getting hard. Fuck... Stop it Tal

Anthony: "Are you okay, Tal?"

I nodded and I tried my best to hide my boner. This is so embarrassing! Why is this happening to me!?

Anthony's POV: I saw that Tal was trying to hide something. I looked down and saw something popping out of his pants. Does he have a boner? I started to blush and pretend that I didn't see anything. I saw Tal getting closer to me I looked the other way, trying not to make eye contact with him. He pinned me down on the bed, I stared into his eyes and all I can see is lust. Tal kissed and bit my neck softly, I moaned quietly.

Tal: "Your moans are so fucking cute, That I wanna hear them more but louder."

"O-Oh?"

Tal nodded and he kissed me roughly and I kissed back. I felt him put his hands on the rim of my pants. I squirmed slightly, he pulled my pants down along with my boxers. I felt the air hit my member, Tal rubbed my member softly.

"F-Fuck"

I moaned

Tal: "You like that?"

Tal rubbed my member more roughly, I tried to say yes but it came out as moan so I just nodded.

Tal: "Good"

Tal took off his pants and boxers, he went between my legs.

"W-Will this hurt?"

I said a little scared, this is my first time having sex with a boy.

Tal: "Yeah, but you should be fine because it will feel good when the pain leaves."

"Okay..."

Tal: I'm sorry to say but... We are going in dry"

"W-Wait wha-"

I was cut off by Tal thrusting into me roughly.

"Sh-Shit!~"

I moaned, it hurt so much but felt so good. It might hurt but I want it, Tal started to go faster. I moaned louder as I gripped the bed, he held onto my hips as he slammed into me harshly.

"AHH~"

I moaned loudly, he started to pump my member harshly. I let out a shaky moan. All you could hear is slapping sounds of me and Tal's body slamming against each other.

Tal: I-I'm gonna cum!~"

He grunted,

"J-Just do it!"

I moaned, I felt him cum inside me. He slowed down his speed and humped me softly, he continued to pump my member

"Mmph- I'm gonna cum!"

I moaned, as I cumed. Tal licked his hand and my member clean. I panted, he laid down beside me and pulled me on top off him.

Tal: "Ride me"

He said smirking at me, I blushed and I raised myself up slightly until I felt the tip of his member on the entrance of my ass. When I was gonna sit on his member, I felt him thrust into me.

"T-Tal!~"

I moaned loudly, I was shaking slightly.

Tal: "Ride me."

I nodded as I rolled my hips, I felt his member going in and out of me. He smacked and squeezed my ass, I whimpered. He chuckled. I took his member out of my ass fully, he looked at me in confusion.

Tal: "What's wrong?"

He asked me, I went down by his member and sucked the tip. He grabbed a handful of my hair.

Tal: "H-Holy shit!~"

Tal moaned, I put more of his member inside my mouth. He tasted so good! I wanted more, I bobbed my head up and down. He thrusted into my mouth, he almost made me choke. But I kept sucking and he cumed inside of my mouth. I drank some of it and let the rest spill out of him.

Tal: "T-Thank you Anthony"

"Your welcome"

I said smiling, he pulled me up and cuddled me.

Tal: "I always loved you Anthony"

"I always loved you too"

I whispered and I fell asleep.

Micheal's POV: I went to Tal's house to film a video for game time. I saw Anthony's car here, so I walked inside and walked up to his room. His door was close and it was quiet, why is it so quiet? Usually I hear them talking and laughing. I opened the door and saw Tal and Anthony naked. And they were cuddling!

"Oh..."

I said, I closed the door and went home. What the hell did I just see?

Hey guys its unknow, this is my first fanfic that I wrote, I hope it doesn't have to much errors but tell me if I should continue this story or not, byeeeee