Nothing More

Running down the sidewalk. Tears rushing down my face.

"Get out. Get out! Get out!!" I screeched

It was a cold October night. Full moon cold wind whistling through my ears calling "forget......my dear....leave this world....die. "Many people stopped and turned around thinking "What the hell is her problem? What's her hurry? Is she ok? what happened?" They don't know what's wrong with me. They don't understand. They never will. The horrific past coming back to my mind. The way I was captured. Trapped in a world of fear and darkness... I ran faster and faster. Grasping my head in my hands crying.

"Stop crying.....stop...STOP!"

My long plaid shirt flapped in the wind. The soft feeling of my curly lengthy brown hair blowing in the wind. I felt free, but i wasn't. Mascara running down my face into my mouth. I was breathing heavily running down the street. My destination...the bridge. The way he trapped me. Feeling that I was a prisoner of a devil.

 "NO...NOO!"

I stopped. Looking over quiet calm water below me. Lifting my leg slowly over the railing and then the right.I was gazing over the Hudson River. My hands gripped the rail as I closed my eyes. I began to remember.

"Where are you going?..Don't leave..your gonna miss the best part...." I twitched.

"Honey...are you alright?" squirming.

"Brian your so funny!" a tear drop running down my face.

"baby I love you" screaming

"Call the police she's at the bridge!"

My fingers began to slip from the rail. Leaning forward my hands deserted from the cold red bar. Falling. Father and farther til nothing more.