Part 1

If your wondering, My name is Julianna, I'm 15 years old , and I have anorexia. I've been doing gymnastics my whole life, working out was my mind set, getting a fit body and being perfect as everyone expects.... Well what I think they expect. Looking into the mirror and actually looking at myself was the hardest part of my day shamefully, and of course I'm not proud of my self for the decisions I make and the mind set I have and for just everything. You could be thinking I'm being unappreciative for what I have but for god sake don't act like you haven't been the same for at least once in your life. I started doing way more hours of gymnastics, eating less, and every thing I consumed is what I threw up. I have a sister unfortunately named Maya ,she was recognizing this too. She's only 10! I threatened her too keep it a secret or I would tell our mom that she has a crush on my gym coach who is more than 20 years older than her. She kept the secret for a while. She noticed my eating disorder at her 11th birthday. We went to this fancy restaurant to celebrate. I didn't want to go which I expressed in the car! At the restaurant I tried not to be the center of attention and make this day happy for her but I really didn't want to eat. I eat a little bit, made excuses that my stomach was hurting and ran to the bathroom. Maya saw something was wrong and followed me without anyone  noticing. As she walked in, she heard me vomiting in one of the stalls while my face was drowning with tears. She yelled at me and that's what made me threaten her . Who knew the secrets we tell each other would be a way to go against each other. As we were both in tears wiping them off our faces off, we went back to the table and acted like nothing at all happened.