My life

Friends. Mother.Trust.Confidence.love.All gone.

Summer's pov:
Why?Why do I live?
My alarm rang. Waking me up to my terrible life. After I got up, I walked to my bathroom and started cutting, I watched as blood oozed out of my arm. When I finished , I cleaned my arm, took a shower and got dressed.

 When I finished , I cleaned my arm, took a shower and got dressed

I tip-toed down and made breakfast. I checked on my dad ,still sleeping hold in a beer bottle. After making breakfast, I walked to school.
When I arrived, I went to my locker avoiding attention when Kale walked to my direction with Freddy,her boyfriend,Tomika,her best friend.
K:hey loser
S:what do you want?🙄
T:Stop being so rude,pig
F: yeah. You're just jealous because Kale is a wonderful angel unlike you
K: awww! Thanks fredbear!
F: It's true
I just rolled my eyes and walked to class.Just then Mr Finn came crashing in.
MF:WHAT'S UP LITTLE ROCKERS. Let's rock!
I got up my seat , grabbed a book and sat at the furthest table. I saw Freddy , Tomika, Lawrence , zach and kale laughing and pointing at me. I just ignored them and read my book
-After school-(cause I'm just lazy )
The bell rang signaling the end of school. I was about to leave when I heard

K:I HOPE YOU DIE!
I ran away crying. I crept in my house pulled out my luggage and dial led uncle G ( yes . Double G is her uncle)
S: ...uncle....G..?
I said in between sniffles
UG:Princess? What's wrong?Why are you crying?
S:Can I move to New York?
UG:Of course! I'll buy you a ticket and a house right now! Then I'll send Bunny, Ruthless and Trip to pick you up ok?
S: ok. Thank you Uncle G.
UG:Always princess.
And with that i ended the call. I packed my bag and got dressed to go tho the airport. When I arrived to the airport I took a picture and posted it on Instagram.

@summerH

Leaving to New York!!!😁@skater_girl-wait what?@kale_earth-Thank goodness!@Freddyhair-^^@zachattack-yeah@techguy-i guess@kale_earth-@techguy what do you mean?!

@skater_girl-wait what?
@kale_earth-Thank goodness!
@Freddyhair-^^
@zachattack-yeah
@techguy-i guess
@kale_earth-@techguy what do you mean?!

I switched off my phone and boarded the plane.

New York here I come.