☁️ 1 ☁️

jungkook has always liked clouds. his favourite weather was when there were millions of fluffy clouds in the sky. his favorite colour has always been white, because that was his favorite kind of cloud.

clouds calmed him, when he was stressed he would go outside to the park about three blocks away from his house and watch the clouds move while he sung songs that came into his head right then and there. even if they weren't the best.

his friends didn't really understand his love for clouds, and he didn't really expect them to. no one really had understood. he was only 14, about to turn 15 in seventeen days. he had be counting. jungkook didn't like his birthday, it reminded him about him becoming older and having more responsibilities.

"being older sucks," jungkook muttered to himself as he kicked a rock to a tree, making a squirrel jump out and run away. he took a deep breath and closed his eyes, moving his vision to the clouds above. he walked toward the bench he always sat at to watch the  clouds.

jungkook heard his phone vibrate on the wooden bench, he grabbed it and opened the phone, looking at the text from his friend mark. he didn't really know mark well, because they had met online and had never really met, but mark kind of understood jungkook s love for clouds.

"hey" ; sent 1:20 pm | mark ✌🏻
"hey man" ; sent 1:21 pm | jk 🤘🏻
"how's your mom?" ; sent 1:24 pm | mark ✌🏻

jungkook turned his phone off temporarily to think. his mum had been in and out of the hospital for the past year and she never told him why. but it seemed to be serious.