Jaylos - Do you still love him?

* This is set in descendants 2 while their going back to auradon to get the wand, possible spoilers ahead, also no janelos in this story (obvi) and they are already dating*

We hopped into the auardon limo, our brains only focusing on getting the fake wand so we could get Ben and get out of this hell hole we used to call home. I watched as my boyfriend started the limo and started to drive. "Jay, do you still love him?" I asked my mind thinking of when we saw Harry Hook for the first time in forever.

"Who, Harry, psh no. I hate him." He replied back keeping his eyes on the road ahead of him making sure no one important sees us in the limo. "Hate is a strong word Jay." I state still staring at him. He keeps silent. "I don't love him, not anymore." He replies back. We soon approach the bridge and he opens the barrier and we go across the magical bridge to auradon. "So you don't have anymore feelings for your ex?" I ask my mind slowly filling with doubt.

We soon pull up at auardon and Jay parks the car. "Listen to me Carlos, I have no feelings for Harry Hook whatsoever. The only person I have feelings for is you, and only you. No girl or guy or ex is going to stop my love for you." He smiles at me and my doubts melt away. "I love you too" I reply, feeling my blood rush to the tips of my ears. He leans in and our lips collide, I feel myself blush even more. He pulls away all to fast, "come on let's go get this fake wand and go beat Uma and her crew and save Ben so that we can come back here and enjoy cotillion together. Because I love you oh so much." He smirks at me, "yeah you better" "oh was that a threat?" "Maybe, whatever, come on!" We sneak into the high school to go get the fake wand.