Classmates ( A teen love story)

Chapter one: Plot

My name is Ginger Thomas and my friends call me Gingy but I really don’t know why. I go to Richmond Hill High School. It’s actually a boarding school. Here is all what happened before I got accepted to Richmond Hill.

3 months ago (Jacksonville, FL)

“Sweet heart, get up!” I woke up right at my mom’s voice. I was just lying in bed then covered myself with my blanket. “GINGER WAKE UP! MOM IS CALLING YOU TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL!” “Okay Jeremy I’m up! God damn you scream loud for an 11 year old boy!” Jeremy is my youngest brother and I’m the only girl in the family along with my mom, I’m actually a tom boy. At my old school I had no friends at all but I was dating a guy named Owen. The last time I talked to him was around the middle of July. We broke up because it turned out he was dating another girl at the same time as me. I was devastated; here is how we broke up…

July 5th 2011 (Text Message)

Owen: Hey bay

Me: NO!

Owen: What?

Me: I saw u last night with Frankie when I was getting us the ice cream @ the parade!

Owen: What r u tlkin bout?!?

Me: Don’t play wit me Owen! Don’t ever tlk 2 me again! Go b wit that snotty bitch Frankie!

Owen: Srry!!!! :’(

Owen: Ging? Gingy… plz lets tlk!

End of conversation

Yup so now I really don’t feel like being in another relationship with anyone anymore.

I was asked for a scholarship to a different school but I declined it. The school is great and all, me and Owen were talking about going to this school together but since what happened in July I don’t want to see him anymore. Owen was a 2 timing Bitch with a capital B at that.

My mom died in August over the summer. I am still depressed because she was the only person that understands me. Now everything is starting to fall apart! We told each other everything. Now I’m definitely the only girl in the family. My mom and dad were divorced before she died. My dad is married and has a baby boy. I now have a half baby brother and I’m supposed to take care of him. HELL NO! That’s not my baby, that’s my stepmother and dads baby!

Since I didn’t want to live with him and his ugly ass wife and my 4 brothers, I asked him if I can go to Richmond Hill boarding school. He had to think of it first and I had to wait for 2 weeks. Finally he said yes and I could only go if I called or text him every day. I said yes just to get him off my back

I sent an application 2 weeks before I asked my dad and 1 week before I officially asked him a letter came in the mail I had to keep checking the mail box because I didn’t want him to know that I went on and filled out an application without the permission of my dear lovely father. Anyway I’m glad he said yes because that means I’m far, far away from him and his ugly ass wife. I live in Virginia and the school is in Miami, Florida. So the further I am from them the better, I’m tired of being so depressed all day; I want so much excitement in my life! I’m 16 years old feeling like I’m trapped all the damn time!