We met online..and now he's my boyfriend?(1)

CH.1

It all began with iphones. They were "the thing" everyone wanted or had to have. Everyone in my family has one, except for my little brother. He has an ipod touch because he is too young to understand how important iphones are and how expensive it really is. What would happen if he accidentally dropped it outside the car window, knocked it off the edge of something, or if it fell in the toilet by accident? I know what your thinking...Who would do such a thing, but it happens. In my opinion, he just isn't mature enough.

Anyways, I got my iphone for my birthday two years ago. It hadn't dawned on me how much stuff could actually be a lot of fun. All kinds of different applications that this 4 inch phone could hold. At first it didn't seem like a lot, but once my mom showed me, I had to have it with me everywhere I went. I guess you could say I was a little addicted.

After having this entertainment in my life, I felt lonely, like I had no one to talk to. I had no one that appreciated what I did. All of my friends had iphones and boyfriends. I was the one who stood out. A few times they tried hooking me up with different guys, but each time we both said no at the same time.

I had to do something about this. It was really depressing. \

I tried everything in the book to find someone that liked me for me(dialing random phone numbers, friends asking guys out for me, asking guys out myself...Etc.). You get the point.

I couldn't take it anymore. My whole lifestyle was changing. I was always upset. There was always an argument and it was always my fault. My grades in school went down. I was distracted.

One day it hit me. I could download a few chats, see what I could do. So i did. I met alot of people, but none were in my area. They were from all over.(Florida, Georgia, California, Alabama, New York, New Jersey, etc..)

I didn't like to think of my new to be boyfriend across the world or so it would feel. That's not a good idea, because then you have no clue if they are being honest. (No offense to those of you who do this)

I decided to play it cool and stay single for awhile, but the more I saw my friends with their boyfriends cuddling, kissing, hugging, laughing, and so on, I became angry.

There was only one thing that made me feel better. Church. Every time I went to church, I felt God was impacting on my life. He was doing something for me. I prayed and prayed. Then It happened.

I decided to find a chat closer to my area. I succeeded.

Wait, hold on a second. I forgot to tell you about myself.

My name is Nicole. I'm a Junior. I am a country girl. I raise all kinds of animals. My favorite color is blue. My favorite number is 7. My hobby is cooking.

This chat took place this summer of 2010. Actually, it took place in May.

I was skimming through people. I new the difference between the fake child molesters and the real ones. It wasn't that hard to tell. That was until I came across a guy who had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.

I thought I was dreaming. This couldn't be happening to me. It was like the answer to my prayers.

The information he had given was correct. The words began to pump my heart faster. I decided to send him an im.