1st day

I never knew a bunch of smart people could be amazing people...you might think that people in a pilot section are geeks and  nerds but these weirdo's were different 💞
And here is our story....

Based on a true story.....

Hey there. I'm Emmabella. A fresh graduate of the the grade 6 batch of 2016-2017. I always expected highschool to be stress, torture, and stuff like that. And to become a part of one of the pilot classes? Was not something a girl like me would expect at all....
As I saw my name in the list I was freaking out so bad that I didn't realize I almost threw my phone. "I'm so dead" was what I whispered to myself. I soon found out that I was in the same class with one of  the salutatorians. There were two salutatorians in my batch. As I looked through the list, I started becoming more petrified. I mean like yeah they are nice people but...It's just...I don't know...scary?
The feeling was overwhelming, yes. But It was just unexpected. I honestly expected my first year of highschool to be with my best friends. But no....instead, I got inside a section full of smart kids!
The president of the student council last year was in my section, The batch representative was in the section. I was the secretary of the student council last year, And it was not easy but it was an amazing experience!
Anyways...
So I'm inside a section with:
-ex-president of the student council
-ex-batch representative
-one of the salutatorians
-the editor of the school paper for the elementary last year
-My classmate who is also smart
-AND A BUNCH OF SMART KIDS
None of my best friends were even inside the section!
RIP emmabella....
As I was chatting with my best friend about our sections...
She also wanted me to be her classmate ;) 😂
And That's all I'll be sharing for today I guess....see you in the next one!

To be continueddd 😂😂😂😂