Prolouge

When it just all begun with simple hi and hello's turned into I like you and I like you too into thank you's into sorrys into I love you's and I miss you's and into "I'm tired, so pls let's end this".

          They call our relationship very perfect but they don't know how hard and complicated to be as your girl.

          It is hard, very hard but also I was blessed and happy to have you but then again it is really complicated because in a very short time of knowing each other, there are too many pains and struggles that we've already faced what more for longer years of being together, what more if we'll get married, what more? what more? there are too many questions running into my mind.

         But then behind those trials and break ups were still together giving chance to each other and loving each other like there's no tommorrow.

        Your young and I'm a bit older than you so that makes our relationship more complicated.
The fact that we're both serious but the society don't agree on it. It hurts knowing that but who are they to judge us? it'll only be God who will decide for our future.

But then not all story has its happily ever after.

"Life is a not fairytale story, there is no prince charming riding on a horse that will save you from pain"

"Face reality, reality that can open up our minds that love isn't easy after all"

such a lame introduction/prolouge but I assure you mah readers it'll gonna be fun, heartbreaking and worth reading for.

follow me on my Instagram accounts:
@gelayyt_
@angelayteen

Add me on Facebook to know more about me;
Mariz Martinez