Chapter 3

Haneul's P.O.V

The same day...

I'm sweating badly and i feel so sticky. Because some strands of my hair are sticking with my sweat and to my skin. By now ARMYs are queuing to get in the building. For today, WooJin oppa has to check the tickets. The other oppas are scattered some other places.

Meanwhile i was in charge to direct which ticket goes to which door. Something like that. Being the only female bodyguard, they look at me weirdly. They look at me more weirdly because of my hair. It really shows that I'm a girl. I heard some whispers talking about me in japanese. Which i totally understand.

After all ARMYs are in the building, all the bodyguards head in the building, checking all security. I'm assign to be near the stage but below. I don't know how to describe. But yeah. Both left and right, 10 footstep away, is another bodyguard. Soon, the concert starts.

And i really love standing where i am. I can see the beautiful, colorful, ARMY Bomb lights. It's a beautiful sight. It also smoothen my heart that the ARMYs are singing along with the boys. I'm so used to stand for hours. So yeah. At times I'm dazed by the colorful view.

After the concert, we direct all ARMYs out of the building. Once they've left, we joined the other staffs, behind stage. They've ordered food for our dinner. But i feel damn sweaty. So i went to take one of their extra white towels to wipe off my sweats. I really don't like being sweaty. And i didn't bring any extra tshirts too. Oh god.

They invited me to eat together. And i did. I take off my hat, hooking it with my jeans hook thingy. The white towel, i hang it around my neck, pushing my hair to the back, and joined them eating dinner.

"Unnie, where do i buy a hairband?" - i asked one of the unnie there.

"I have no idea. Why?" - one of them answered.

"I'm annoyed with my hair." - i said. They laughed.

"Sorry, we don't have hairbands too." - another one said.

"It's okay." - i said.

"You really take care of your hair. It's silky and smooth." - one of the unnie said, touching my hair. I just smiled.

"Annyeong!" - i heard the boys greeted us as they walk in. All of them joined us. I've been getting a lot of compliments for my hair and me being pretty. I feel... weird. All these while i always get compliments like 'oh nice hat.', 'nice shoes.'. Anything but my hair and how i look. Not complaining, but it just feel weird.

"Noona, don't tie your hair anymore. You look more beautiful this way. I mean you're already beautiful with the hat and all but your hair makes you look more beautiful." - Jimin said with a huge smile.

"True noona! You always look like a hyung. But today, you look like a real noona." - Jungkook said, smiling.

"True. Who knew with your hair, it makes you look different but in a beautiful way." - Namjoon added with a smile. My heart skipped a beat when he said that. The others agreed with whatever they've said.

"Thanks. But don't you feel it's weird to see me like this? Because I'm feeling weird and uncomfortable right now because of my hair." - i said, giggling.

"Eiii~ not at all. Just keep your hair that way." - Hoseok said.

"No promises. Once i get to buy my hairband, it's the end." - i said with a laugh.

"No! Hairband shops, close!" - Taehyung exclaimed, jokingly. All of us laughed.

Fast forward...

After the noisy dinner, we all head back to the hotel. We'll be returning the day after tomorrow. We bid our goodbyes and head to our own room. But the bodyguards have a small meeting with Sejin oppa. After the small meeting, i pressed on the lift button. The other bodyguards went to have supper. And I'm already super full.

"Haneul!" - i heard someone exclaimed. I turn and it was Namjoon.

"Namjoon? What are you doing here? Still not in your room." - i asked, as he stands next to me.

"Oh i just wanted to see you." - he said.

"See me? You're seeing me now, what is it?" - i asked. He gave me a smile, showing his dimples.

"It's actually..." - he started. He search for something in his pocket. And once he found it, he hand it to me. I grab it and unfold it. I giggled. It was his number.

"Well, we didn't get a chance to exchange numbers yesterday. So here is my number." - he said, smiling. I smiled.

"Thanks." - i said, smiling.

"I look forward for your call once we've reach Korea. I mean if we don't have schedules and you're free, call me. We can play soccer. Or maybe have dinner and chill." - he said.

"Yeah. Sure. I will." - i said, smiling. He smiled. We got in the lift that just arrive. We went to different levels because our room is located differently. I got in the room that Byul an I share. I place the paper in my luggage bag.

After that i take a shower. I feel so sticky. And i hate it. I put on shorts and a tshirt then blow dry my hair. Once I'm done, i walk to my bed and lay down. Wait till i get back to Korea. I'm gonna but my hairband. There's nothing much to do on my phone. Because there's no one to text.

Meanwhile Byul is talking with her halmeoni. Sometimes, i adore people like her. I mean those with a family. I don't feel how they feel. I live my life alone. I have friends but friends aren't like family. At times i wonder if I've ever have grandparents. My late parents have never introduce me to any.

Maybe I'm really all alone. Yeah i can live with my aunt. But i kinda hate it because of how protective she is. So i have to live alone. I like it but being alone at times, sucks. Byul happily talk with her halmeoni, while i played some games on my phone. Soon i got bored. I put my phone away and went to sleep.

-----------------------------------------
Heyyo! A new update! Do you guys like it this way? New updates, everyday? Ehe anyways, i hope you guys like this chapter! ❤️❤️ thank you for reading and voting! Share all around with other ARMYs, especially to Namjoon stans! 💓💓

And! 생일축하해요 지수 언니! Happy Birthday to mah beautiful daughter, Jisoo! I hope you're having a great day and great time! I'm looking forward to new comebacks for 2018! Because 2017, only As If It's Your Last and So Hot was realeased. I NEED A NEW COMEBACK AND AN ALBUM!!! But any who, stay awesome, stay beautiful and keep slaying! Lub ya chichu ❤️🎉😘💘

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster || JJK [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate || MYG [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day || PJM [COMPLETED]
4th Book - Makeup Artist || JHS [COMPLETED]
5th Book - Strength || KNJ -ONGOING-
6th Book - Capture || KSJ -soon-
7th Book - Just || KTH -soon-

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

3/1/18, 3rd January 2018, 김지수의 생일

-KwonKimMinJeon💕